First World Problems

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

I hate it when cashier's don't give me my change back.

When the cashier gives me pennies and i dont want em
laugh.gif

that 5-10 second lag that u gotta wait after u turn on the hot water, for that water to actually come out warm 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

When a package gets delayed.

I hate it when cashier's don't give me my change back.

When fast food chains screw up my order.

It gets annoying when the internet is laggin online.

Pisses me off when I pick up my one of friends, they tell you to come thru, and they not even ready.
30t6p3b.gif
How you letting your local barista strong arm you for ya change though?
laugh.gif

I can just see the Starbucks cashier grillin him too daring him to ask
laugh.gif

I have no couch .. A house full of beds and chairs... And it sucks!! Everyday im either in a chair or in bed.. I cant relax around this place..

I hate it when my electronic garage door opener remote doesn't work on the first try, occasionally I even have to remove it from the visor and hold it in my hand and point it at different angles towards the garage until it connects.

Waiting a few seconds for the water to turn hot

Having to answer all those damn questions when you use your debit card; pin, zip code, cash back

Cashiers who talk to you about things you buy, and then waste another 10-15 seconds of your time telling you about the survey link on the bottom of your receipt that nobody goes too where you can allegedly win 100 bucks

Gas stations that don't have pay at the pump

When the internet goes down or gets slow and I have to restart my modem and wait 2 minutes to do whatever it was I was about to do

When my $200 dollar Jordan sneakers aren't exactly the same as everyone else's

concord-jordan-11-high-school-kids.jpg

I didn't delete my past emails, now I have to search through hundreds of emails to find the important ones.
crying.jpg

Playing FIFA online against someone overseas with a slow internet connection.

My Wii not having a HDMI port.

The colts not on tv in my area.

Terrible Monday Night Football matchups.

While living in Africa, only the NFL game of the week coming on and it came on on tuesdays.
This one is the worst because I could look out my balcony to rampant poverty.

Back
Top Bottom