Fish Oil?

I've been taking fish oil for years. The biggest concern about fish oils is the quality you get and in what form. There is liquid and tablet forms. Ipersonally take the liquid form because it is in its most natural state. The only brand that I buy is Carlson Laboratories fish oils straight that is made in Norway and tested using the highestof international standatds. You can forget buying Costco and other generic brands as they do not offer the same quality as Carlson's. I'm sure thereare a few other brands out there that have similar quality.

As far as taste and smell. I'll be honest. At first I wasn't fond of the idea of taking fish oil because I was afraid I wouldn't be able totolerate the smell and the taste, but I take the lemon flavored fish oils most of the time and there's a hint of lemon with no odor.

Another thing you need to consider is what kind of fish oil to take. There is fish oil and cod liver oil as well as krill oil. All have their benefits.

Fish oil and cod liver oil can support your health in these ways:

- Help promote heart health and normal cholesterol balance
- Support immune system health, mood, memory, joint health, blood sugar health, and helps relieve stress
- Help increase energy level and promote cognitive function
- Provide immune system support
- Help provide nutritional support to pregnant women
- Aid in regulating cell growth and division
- Support a strong skeletal system
- Support a healthy inflammatory response

A friend of mine directed me to this site a few years ago and has a lot of valuable nutrional information.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by tecca nena

i hear it helps with memory... any truth to this????

you want some help with memory.

google the word nootropics.

also look into Huperzine A.

im very into herbs, supplements, health, fitness and bodybuilding.

i take huperzine A w/ gingko biloba for a month an i boosted my memory. im not kidding you.
eek.gif
I'll be looking into this.

yes, its been helping me with my studying for my personal trainer certification. im into natural things. ive heard great things about adderall but its not forme.

btw. EVERYBODY should take a multi vitamin. just my 2 cents.

Word, if I can get some extra help (no Jessie Spanno) aiding my CPA exam studies, I'm ALL for it. At least naturally/herbal.

i been taking omega 3-6-9 for about a year, 3 liquid tabs a day, it has fish oil along with other vitamins for the day, since taking it i feel more alert,energetic, and i barely ever feel groggy like i use to when i wasnt working out and stuff, and its also a appetite suppressent, so its pretty good to use ifyour trying to lose weight n stay on a healthy diet
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom