FIU Football player fatally stabbed on campus

New information on this case. According to Wyche's roommate killing was out of self defense. According to Roomate he said Wyche was going to be jumped by Berry's friends and in self defense he stabbed Berry. This though conflicts stories of a person in the rec center though who said he said Kendell Berry get kicked on the ground. Also is confusing how if Berry did have 10 people with him how they let Wyche get away. There is an actual witness though who as in the fight who is in the hospital (Wyche's friend) so maybe some more light will be shed on this.

If anyone throws a cookie in my ho's face she probably deserved it. I ain't dying for P. Replace > Chase.

We have got to learn how to love each other, (No ayo) and find out other ways to solve disputes..

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

If anyone throws a cookie in my ho's face she probably deserved it. I ain't dying for P. Replace > Chase.

According to some people this is how it went down.

Wyche asked the girl to give him a ride on the golf cart (which is her job) and she said "Go buy me a cookie" (they must of been by the little store on campus where they are known for the cookies) Wyche bought a cookie and threw it in her face.

such a stupid act of violence. My boy who goes to FIU is good friends with Kendall. He snapped this pic on the way to the gym

Back
Top Bottom