Five Guys Hamburger joint?

DC heads, I am from chicago and just wanted to come thru and show you guys some love for Five Guys. I had a burger from there for the first time last night,and was pretty impressed. Can anybody give me info on these?I think they started in DC right?

The first one opened in Arlington, VA in 86. They have been popping up like crazy over the last few years though. Check out www.fiveguys.com to find outeverything you might want to know...

Somewhat overpriced but daaaaaamn the burgers are good. They OD on fries which is a good/bad thing too.

I remember the first time I went there I ordered a double cheeseburger and a small fries. gt my food n looked in the bag and got into a argument with thecashier that I ordered a small fry and that was to many fries to be a small. lol. I thought they over charged me. he told me they were the small. n Iwouldn't believe it. place is definitely
pimp.gif
for a quick filling meal. but I haven't been in about a yr. place is really unhealthy

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I'm sorry but it's too much grease for my taste, like an OD amount.
If its going to be too much it might as well be good as a mug...

Instant "itus" but its worth it. Double cheese w/ lettuce, tomato, pickles, bbq, a small boardwalk & a cup of vinegar for the hell of it.

hellz ye. i remember i orderd small fries too and they juss dumpd a big ol scoop of fries in my bag i was lyk o yeaaa.good food doe

I'm a fan of this place out of Texas called Whataburger. Five Guys is great, but this place blows it out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom