Five Myths About The T-Mobile/AT&T Takeover CourtesyConsumer Advocate Free Press

While the government remains caught between two very separate sides of the AT&T takeover of T-Mobile, consumer advocate group Free Press is continuing its approach of debunking AT&T’s argument that the takeover is necessary. In fact they’ve compiled a list of 5 myths tackling a number of AT&T’s core arguments that attempt to show that AT&T would be able or is already able to achieve the stated goals it has said it needs T-Mobile’s spectrum to accomplish. Let’s just dive right in with a big thank you to Josh Levy from Free Press for compiling these myths and sending it our way:

Via TmoNews

Posted from my T-Mobile MyTouch 4G

While the government remains caught between two very separate sides of the AT&T takeover of T-Mobile, consumer advocate group Free Press is continuing its approach of debunking AT&T’s argument that the takeover is necessary. In fact they’ve compiled a list of 5 myths tackling a number of AT&T’s core arguments that attempt to show that AT&T would be able or is already able to achieve the stated goals it has said it needs T-Mobile’s spectrum to accomplish. Let’s just dive right in with a big thank you to Josh Levy from Free Press for compiling these myths and sending it our way:

Via TmoNews

Posted from my T-Mobile MyTouch 4G

Caught this article earlier... good stuff.

If and when the merger gets approved I'm probably leaving T-Mobile for Sprint

Originally Posted by Big J 33

x2

Originally Posted by Big J 33

x2

so what do people really think is going to happen to t-mobile if they arent bought out? they are just going to close up shop and go under and the people are still going to lose their jobs.

so what do people really think is going to happen to t-mobile if they arent bought out? they are just going to close up shop and go under and the people are still going to lose their jobs.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I was hoping it would address whether or not they'd be releasing a T-Mobile iPhone.

Im sure thats the least of their concerns right now.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I was hoping it would address whether or not they'd be releasing a T-Mobile iPhone.

Im sure thats the least of their concerns right now.

Back
Top Bottom