FL Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect. Now His Family Is Mad

Yes or no question though.

Is that a risk the robber took when breaking into a house in a gun friendly state though. Disregard the legal aspect. Did he not run the risk of possibly getting shot out of anger because he tried the wrong person. (Not insinuating that lady did just did) but is that not a potential outcome when you break and enter into someone's house to steal? Yes or no?

That lady was out for blood!!! She put a sign up saying "FREE STUFF" and waited until somebody walked in to claim the prize. Followed him in and popped him. COLD-BLOODED murder. Open and shut case!

of course he ran the risk, that doesnt justify the end result in this case

like i said, if she home when it happened, then by all means blast away

but to be out somewhere, get a text saying your house was broken into, and fly home gun in hand is different than being ALREADY at home

So since it doesn't justify the end result this lady is going to likely get convicted of murder and go to jail for life right?

Who knows how the actual confrontation played out though. I'm pretty certain this lady at the very worst gets hit with a slap on the wrist at worst though.

she had every right to rush home and defend her land and property 

nothing wrong with that 

defend?

or murder, whatever you wanna call it

son was gonna burn her house dawn and bring pestilence to her "land"

There's a lot of different points of views in this thread and for the people who don't like talking about race stick your head in the sand and have pleasant dreams of dolphins.

But what I want to say is that the only thing I find messed up about this situation is that it's a 17yr old who did something stupid and his actions was final and his life is no more.I can't say or feel this way for a 17yr who rapes someone,physically hurts someone but when it comes to a victimless crime and it's a young person there should always be a chance to change to correct his wrong because we've all done dumb things when we were young some of us got away with it and some got caught but it wasn't the end.

The community and neighborhood this occurred in is a better place without him. Ashes to ashes.....dust to dust.

We've all done dumb things.

Not everyone breaks and enters into houses though. Its a chance that death will be the outcome from something dumb like that.

Sucks he lost his life as a result of his dumb action, but at 17, most people know that they aren't supposed to break and enter into houses. He had priors, so sadly I doubt he learned from the previous dumb things he did. He got caught doing whatever else he did, and it didn't deter him.

Poor kid was at a disadvantage from day one with unaccountable family like that.

But in the heat of the moment, it's not the homeowners concern or responsibility that the robber was raised by trash.

I like how people keep bringing up her going home. You just find out your home was broken into the first thing youre gonna do is call the cops and then go home.

Yes.

And if I have a gun on me and I see the **** happening, I'm acting.

There's a lot of different points of views in this thread and for the people who don't like talking about race stick your head in the sand and have pleasant dreams of dolphins.

But what I want to say is that the only thing I find messed up about this situation is that it's a 17yr old who did something stupid and his actions was final and his life is no more.I can't say or feel this way for a 17yr who rapes someone,physically hurts someone but when it comes to a victimless crime and it's a young person there should always be a chance to change to correct his wrong because we've all done dumb things when we were young some of us got away with it and some got caught but it wasn't the end.

Bruh, what victimless crime are you talking about? Are you speaking in general or are you talking about this 17yr that got killed?

Stop feeding the troll :lol:

Somebody runs in your house you gotta be ready to shoot, can't say take whatever you want, I'll call the cops.
Some of the people breaking in may be ready to shoot you, knowing the consequences they're already running by going inside your house

People live in a fantasy land. I can think of three females I know this year who all had their doors/ Windows busted in after they were followed home for an attempted rape. All got away but one. Enough said.

You come kicking in a door nobody owes you anything. I got hella stories but this is nt so I'm not debating with anyone. I'll forever keep a gun in my bedroom and some dogs.

Back
Top Bottom