|[ FL NT'ers Check In ]|

This most should be moved to the Southeast region section..

lol.
SALAAM ale[color=999999]inu[color=666666] ve [color=333333]al k[color=666666]ol h[color=999999]a olam SHALOM[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

The summit should be in either Orlando (cuz its easier for everybody to get to since its in the middle) or Miami (cuz its a popular place and got more things to do)....IMO
Its easier to find Bin Laden, than them Mikes that I got on...
~F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S~

^ Tampa is in the middle and we got a decent amount of heads here. Nobody just checking in here.
ToM
FL Ruler

T E A M N E R D | AIM: Kna BaLLa 813

Stop screamin, you know the demon said it's best to die, and even if Jehovah Witness, bet he'll never testify.

Tampa is wack. Im not the biggest fan of the Orlando area.. but, Orlando > Tampa. There are barely any Tampa heads... so that might be silly.
SALAAM ale[color=999999]inu[color=666666] ve [color=333333]al k[color=666666]ol h[color=999999]a olam SHALOM[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

ToM
FL Ruler

Stop screamin, you know the demon said it's best to die, and even if Jehovah Witness, bet he'll never testify.

tampa is rather boring i must say
Everybody wanna be the KING of the South
But they aint runnin a damn thing but they mouth...​

Where's everyone else at?
ToM
FL Ruler

^ Ew.

J/k.. *smooches*.

Boca Raton(561) and Coral Springs (954) is where I stay at... DJ Bana ... I heard you stay in Boca

Well now that it's quite evident as to who runs this forum. I'll be the first of many others for an offical motion to rename "Southeast" to Florida :smile:
B.E.T. does not care about Black People.​

MIA 305!!!
WANTED: Huarache Air Trainer Wht/Wht sz 9 DS
.................Air Zoom Trainer 1 Mid graph/blk/white/mean green sz 9 DS

Yes Ridin, where do you live? Age? School?

Debary in the house. hey, my cell is a 407 area code. soon to be reppin: The Sanctuary in Boca Raton, right off Federal Hwy. you know how we do.

(954) Ft.Lauderdale Stand UP

PIPER HIGH CLASS OF 06

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #5-Slim
Reppin Sunrise-954!![/center]

DJ bana ... I stay in boca raton, on 441, I'm a 18 yr old student @ marjory stoneman douglas high in parkland/coral springs ... Holla back

i used to live on 411.. like 7 years ago, lol. why do u go to douglas if u live there?

I represent 561, but I live in the 772. Born in the 954 (Hollyhood), but been making my way north since 95'. By the way, 772 includes Hobe Sound, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Ft. PIerce, Vero Beach, Sebastian, Indiantown, Fellsmere, and Gifford. All together, we call it the Treasure Coast.

Well I lived in coral springs up until the middle of my junior yr, then I moved to boca, so I didn't wanna switch u know? Where do you live? How old?

Back
Top Bottom