FLAKERS UNAPPRECIATION POST - vol : I got dissed... you mad?

Whats up fellas. I did a search and I couldnt find a flaker unappreciation post, so i dont want to get flamed.

Anyways lets here your stories.... and ill give you mines.

Today me and my boy purchased tickets to go watch a snowboarding flick. We got these tickets early because they were limited and we could redeem them for lifttickets at a nearby ski resort.
They are basically $10 movie tickets and in exchange youget lift tickets that cost $65+. I told my buddy in the morning I was going to pick him up at 7ish. 6:15pm comes around and I text him
that I'll be over at 7:15. Five minutes before arriving at his place I call him and no answer. I get to his place I call him again, and again, noanswer. I go up to his apartment
knock on the door, no answer. I waited 15 minutes, and then I decided that I gotta go solo and look like a major loser watching a movie by myself.

Now I need NT's advice

What do you guys think i should do? befriend this guy, delete him from my cell, delete him from Myspace/facebook, be a snitch and tell his parents
laugh.gif
?

u-mad1.jpg

HELL YEA>...
mad.gif

I feel you.

I told my homie yesterday like around 12 that we were going to Oktoberfest and he was like "yeeeeah I'm down"

I call him later that day telling me that he's going to a clipper pre-season game

indifferent.gif

I don't have a story right now, but I've gotten flaked on before........nevertheless, I've flaked before too. Rarely purposely tho.

did you end up going to Oktoberfest solo? I looked like a Major Loser watching that movie by myself. I walked in late, everyone was staring at me too .....

someone need to throw the "taking the L" gif at me.

Originally Posted by Dunkman23

did you end up going to Oktoberfest solo? I looked like a Major Loser watching that movie by myself. I walked in late, everyone was staring at me too .....

someone need to throw the "taking the L" gif at me.
Naw

I made my girl go
laugh.gif

No one was stopping me from going.

smh.gif

One that I remember CLEARLY
"Son we going to go see Step Brothers at 9pm aight?"
"Yeah pick me up"
I call and dude says "Im still at work"
BS dude was with his gf,
I didn't stop being his friend I JUST NEVER INVITE HIM anywhere anymore, till this day I seriously don't invite anywhere, even if he wants to go!!!!!!

They are unappreciated, I didn't know how much til my friend I was supposed to hang out with called me while I was at a party, that we were supposed to goget ice cream together (at that very moment) and busted me out saying that was like the 3rd time or something.
frown.gif

flakers are never a good thing, #*@+ you made plans in the first place for then

Me and my cousin brought tickets to a sporting event and then one of my other friends wanted to come too, so he told me to spot him since I was ordering wit mycredit card and he will pay me back later. After I purchased it, he calls me later in the night and says "forget it. I won't be able to go". Igave him the ultimate stoneface and decided that I will never help the dude if he needs another favor. But my other friend ended up coppin the free ticket so Istill got my money. But yea, flakers unappreciation!!

chick calls me up last saturday to take her to a movie then at the last minute gets into some roommates problem. f outta here

Originally Posted by Dunkman23

Whats up fellas. I did a search and I couldnt find a flaker unappreciation post, so i dont want to get flamed.

Anyways lets here your stories.... and ill give you mines.

Today me and my boy purchased tickets to go watch a snowboarding flick. We got these tickets early because they were limited and we could redeem them for lift tickets at a nearby ski resort.
They are basically $10 movie tickets and in exchange youget lift tickets that cost $65+. I told my buddy in the morning I was going to pick him up at 7ish. 6:15pm comes around and I text him
that I'll be over at 7:15. Five minutes before arriving at his place I call him and no answer. I get to his place I call him again, and again, no answer. I go up to his apartment
knock on the door, no answer. I waited 15 minutes, and then I decided that I gotta go solo and look like a major loser watching a movie by myself.

Now I need NT's advice

What do you guys think i should do? befriend this guy, delete him from my cell, delete him from Myspace/facebook, be a snitch and tell his parents
laugh.gif
?

u-mad1.jpg

HELL YEA>...
mad.gif

obligate yourself, to go to his wedding, and then diss him after.

My friend consistently flakes on our crew all the time. Just this past Friday a group of us were supposed to go to the club for another friends birthday. Thisfriend in particular was the one who MADE the plan to go earlier in the week. Earlier Friday afternoon I asked him if everything was still a go and he saysyeah, then I tell him to email his name and all to get on the guest list. So hours go by and it's about time to leave. The rest of the crew is assembledexcept him, lo and behold he responds to the text I sent him an hour ago saying that he's at his aunts house and has been there all day and can't go tothe club anymore. Why the f*ck couldn't you have mentioned this way before it was time to leave. His flaking screwed up our chances of making it to theclub before the guest list closed, meaning we had to pay to get in.
smh.gif
no club is worth paying for IMO

I absolutely despise people who can't be on time, it's really not that difficult to do. Especially when you are just sitting around doing nothing allday.

The solution for constant flakers is to flat out don't include them in any plans, especially when money is involved. Anytime I wanna go to a sporting eventor movies I just say f*ck my friends and I go with my girl. She's reliable.

Back
Top Bottom