Flaky people asking a billion questions Unappreciation Vol. When does the party start?

Originally Posted by bns1201

same thing happened tonight. i tell a friend about a party, he texts me the 5 w's in 5 different texts....

me: "party tonight"
them: "who"
me: "you dont know them" - my friend just moved here so the name of the party holder shouldnt matter
them: "where" - still....doesnt matter
me: "you writin a goddamn wikipedia page? holy @!+# you're not coming with me anymore"
damn whats wrong with wantin to know where u goin tho? man yall some B!!!!S

had similar questions last nite about our housewarming party...

"what time should we come?" ....when the party starts

or stoneface @ "is it crackin?"

had similar questions last nite about our housewarming party...

"what time should we come?" ....when the party starts

or stoneface @ "is it crackin?"

same thing happened tonight. i tell a friend about a party, he texts me the 5 w's in 5 different texts....

me: "you dont know them" - my friend just moved here so the name of the party holder shouldnt matter
me: "you writin a goddamn wikipedia page? holy @!+# you're not coming with me anymore"
This guy is almost as lame as OP

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

If not more.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

If not more.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

or you could have just simply replied back with the time instead of being "cool"
Word.

10 pm. 4 characters, took me less than a second to write.

Your !$#!*!* answer took longer than that.

That would require me to look through my email to find the exact time.  (Could be 10:30)
but your saying they all start at 10. You make no sense
laugh.gif
Ok. 

OP's responses are just as dumb. 

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

or you could have just simply replied back with the time instead of being "cool"
Word.

10 pm. 4 characters, took me less than a second to write.

Your !$#!*!* answer took longer than that.

That would require me to look through my email to find the exact time.  (Could be 10:30)
but your saying they all start at 10. You make no sense
laugh.gif
Ok. 

OP's responses are just as dumb. 

Originally Posted by Damu

i can't stand people like you op, if i text you and you text me that back i would never text you again. seriously dude stop being a little +%#!$ and just answer the question.

woulda been my responding text

Originally Posted by Damu

i can't stand people like you op, if i text you and you text me that back i would never text you again. seriously dude stop being a little +%#!$ and just answer the question.

woulda been my responding text

so first he says "duh, all parties start at the same time"

then he says "well, I would have to look up the time"

so obviously the person had a valid question.

you lose OP

stop being an A-hole for A-hole's sake
30t6p3b.gif

you lose OP

30t6p3b.gif

OP i feel you. its common sense. all parties start at 10. its common sense if your going out on the weekend constantly which it sounds like these guys do / have

OP i feel you. its common sense. all parties start at 10. its common sense if your going out on the weekend constantly which it sounds like these guys do / have

Originally Posted by Club29

"the same time all parties start"

what kind of stupid response is that?

I hope you die alone.
You always seem mad
laugh.gif

What kind of stupid answer is that OP? Maybe the person didn't know what time "all the parties start" and actually needed to know the time
eyes.gif

I hope you die alone.
You always seem mad
laugh.gif

What kind of stupid answer is that OP? Maybe the person didn't know what time "all the parties start" and actually needed to know the time
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I hope you die alone.
You always seem mad
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
A stupid answer for a stupid question.  Even if a flyer/ad for a party has a start time of 9:30 or 10, it may not actually start until 10:30-11.   (they may not let anyone in or DJ not set up yet).

So when I say the same time all the parties start, I mean 10-10:30 and you know it's not gonna be anybody there if you get there at 10.   It's not a football game or basketball game with a tip-off at an exact time.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I hope you die alone.
You always seem mad
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
A stupid answer for a stupid question.  Even if a flyer/ad for a party has a start time of 9:30 or 10, it may not actually start until 10:30-11.   (they may not let anyone in or DJ not set up yet).

So when I say the same time all the parties start, I mean 10-10:30 and you know it's not gonna be anybody there if you get there at 10.   It's not a football game or basketball game with a tip-off at an exact time.

U just sound like an A-hole he asked legitimate questions

U just sound like an A-hole he asked legitimate questions

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

you lose OP

30t6p3b.gif
/thread

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

you lose OP

30t6p3b.gif
/thread

Back
Top Bottom