Flashing Lights (3rd Version!)

So then...PM for the download
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
...I know somebody already ripped it.

from the man himself

K.West wrote:

I shot 3 vids for flashing lights cuz I ain't like the first 2. I loved the 3rd one that I released with Spike and hit the world with that. I actually had Sam Speigal , Spike's brother and co-orchestrater of THE TOUR MUSIC, do a remix 2 the scary one 2 make the music fit. I planned 2 put it on a DVD later this year. No rant's here just an explanation of why yall getting those other vids rt now that I ain't approve and why I ain't finna post neither on my blog. So I hope whoever leaked them got the shine they was looking 4 cause that's all they'll get now. And I know that's incorrect english but that's how I talk when I want 2. Oh and I've just been 2 busy 2 get at the New York Times for all that his Ego BLAH BLAH BLAH +#++*#%# so stay tuned. For fun, I want yall 2 read this whole post in the Grandma's Boy JP robot voice LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of Expressionist and definitely noir. I liked it.

I think I get what kanye is really saying by making three videos (the complexity of the meaning of the song, double metaphors etc.) and then releasing thedumbed down version to the public.

Pretty interesting, with all these versions of this song, he might as well make a video for "Drunk and Hot Girls" haha.

I feel like all three versions do not directly deal with the lyrics of the song, if any of them do then it would be video number 2. I guess he is looking forpeople to interpret them in their own way or he is just looking to see if people can figure out what the hell is going on in his mind and what his intentionsare.

For some strange reason I like al three video. I don't know or understand what they have to do with the song but I enjoyed the creative side to thisvideos, they were all interesting to me.

2>3>1

3>2>1. This is by far the most creative and abstract video. First one was trash. I think this one was supposed to be the original video because in hisblog before the video came out he posted. "Flashing Lights Video coming soon" and he showed a screen from this video.

Back
Top Bottom