Flat wings or drum sticks?

Flat wings or drum sticks?

• Total voters
I ALWAYS LEAVE MINE A 5
Always !
blows my mind when I see a 1 or 2 playa
chicken-wings-tweet-today-main-191206_654b29e382ad2e682d110262c054ad86.social_share_1200x630_center.jpg

A 4 if fried and battered

A 5 if smoked and naked

All I know is American Deli gotta be tired of me. Lemon pepper wets and peach punch every time.

Man wingstop is pretty terrible. They overpower everything. Kennedy fried chicken is better with the hot sauce dead ***. Don’t let Rick Ross fool you.

There is no difference

Strips/Tenders/Boneless Wings

All same thing. Chunks of chicken breasts, coated in batter and fried.

Nuggets are the smaller, form shaped version of those. Made for kids.

Tenders don't come in ONE size, I have seen plenty of boneless.wings that are bigger than tenders and vice versa.

All the same thing man. Strips of chicken breasts
Why Boneless Wings Are The Biggest Marketing Scam We're All Falling For
https://www.foodbeast.com/news/boneless-wings-nuggets/
boneLESS wings are not wings

Swear?
I always order wingstop when I want wings but always seen fire wings on doordash. They logo and name always turned me away tho it.
What's they top 3?

Their peanut butter is mandatory. Other ones I rock with are Buffalo Stampede, Peking, Mango Habanero and Fire (their hottest). I still need to try a bunch of the flavors though.

They took it off the menu here but they had a Nashville sandwich that was the TRUTH.

If you are ever near a Plucked they are definitely worth hitting too. I'm at my office twice a week right now and I hit it at least one of those days every week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom