Flavor Flav set to release his own vodka and fast food chicken restaurant...lulz

24p09ba.jpg

yup thats right...FLAVOR FLAV!!! haha

"Yo, check this out," said Flav. "I want you all to keep on the lookout – it should be on the shelves by January – I'm launching a thing called 'Le Flav Spirits'. I'm comin' out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and grape vodka. Also, I'm comin' out with 'Le Flav Cognac' and 'Chateaux Le Flav' which'll be some bubbly. Champagne, that's right folks – Poppin'n'drinkin'!"

"I'm also launching FFC – ya'll heard of KFC right? – well this is FFC, Flav's Fried Chicken.

"The Colonel better watch his back, G! The Colonel might end up in my fryer!"
RIP
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

34o9g7r.jpg

24p09ba.jpg

yup thats right...FLAVOR FLAV!!! haha

"Yo, check this out," said Flav. "I want you all to keep on the lookout – it should be on the shelves by January – I'm launching a thing called 'Le Flav Spirits'. I'm comin' out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and grape vodka. Also, I'm comin' out with 'Le Flav Cognac' and 'Chateaux Le Flav' which'll be some bubbly. Champagne, that's right folks – Poppin'n'drinkin'!"

"I'm also launching FFC – ya'll heard of KFC right? – well this is FFC, Flav's Fried Chicken.

"The Colonel better watch his back, G! The Colonel might end up in my fryer!"
RIP
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

34o9g7r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom