Flight Club business Help!

First post here and most likely last. I'm not into sneakers or anything I was just curious if anyone can give me insight into a company called flight club. The reason I ask is because I got a pair of sneakers from them that I didn't order.

This is why I hate UPS. I ordered prescription eye glasses from a company and they got lost a week goes by and they say they found them and the tracking was updated finally and they we're delivered 3 weeks ago. Not home and on the road I get home and see it's a giant box with the from and to address mine slapped over another name "Flight Club". Sure enough they were shoes and I have contacted UPS and they said they will send a driver to pick up. That was 3 weeks ago. Called back and nope no record of that and to keep or donate them. Claim was approved. My question is I have contacted flight club by email and Facebook numerous times and no response. What company that is legitimate doesn't have a phone number? Normally I'd just move on but a Google search of these shoes yeild eBay auctions of over $3500. You guys and your shoes. Anyways any help would be great. Just trying to do the right thing.

Thanks
-Rob

Last I heard GOAT bought flight club or they merged or something like that. Honestly man, it appears you've already taken the necessary steps to try & get them back and have gotten no where. If FC wanted these back they'd get them back.

Out of curiosity, what shoes were they ?

Last edited:
Last I heard GOAT bought flight club or they merged or something like that. Honestly man, it appears you've already taken the necessary steps to try & get them back and have gotten no where. If FC wanted these back they'd get them back.

On the side or the box it says
Air Jordan 5
Wheat/Infrared Fresh Prince
Size 12.5 US
Limited Edition
Promo

Th

Thanks I'll just have to look to selling them I guess. Thanks

Flight club! Sell them back. Hahaha.
All jokes aside though , with the value associated with this pair I would make sure you do your due diligence BY LAW. I wouldn't want this coming back to haunt you in a month or two.

Flight club! Sell them back. Hahaha.
All jokes aside though , with the value associated with this pair I would make sure you do your due diligence BY LAW. I wouldn't want this coming back to haunt you in a month or two.

Thanks for the insight. I am posting them on eBay then. I have a paper trail or everything stating I attempted to contact flight club. Also contacted UPS and they advised to keep. Thanks for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom