Flight Club Sucks' Collection

very nice collection.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

youve got some nice stuff...

and its nice to see someone else with those lasered cortez up top. They are very different, but I never see them anywhere. I have a DS 13

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Nice Collection........"She'll let you spray in her face, as long as she's bathin' in apes" - The Game
roll.gif

*****F/S: DS sz 12 Air Jordan I 2002 Retro*****

nice g-rods- its about time i scoop up a pair of those
F.C.BARCELONA
teamMaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

cool collection it seems that u just got shoes that u really liked and stayed away from the everyday hype kicks
I Want to Trade 8.5 Espos For a Size 8...Help Me Out

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

TEAM A M FAM

looks like you wear your shoes to the fullest and don't give a @#%$ if they get dirty! Excellent!
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

You should stuff the inside of your shoes to stop so much creasing, but I'm glad that you wear them mall. Nice Vandals.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Quote:
"...putting all that lip gloss on they lips looking like theyve just been eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands."

i really like your collection!!!!
No hyped shoes at all..and i do peep their an retro ATC III which is always good, although they are the retros...means you like the shoes
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I like every single shoe in your collection, no hyped bs, nothing lame and fruity.... and are those black/union grey af1s I see? Nice!
NYCCCP
TEAM AF-ONE

its not lacking heat.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Def some heat!
MIta trainers, GM vandals, Stussy CF, lazer AFs, and Shima Trainers are aces in my book!!!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Nice collection!!
Lovin the MIta Alpha Forces(one of my all time favs), GM vandals, and Brazil Hi's

Use rep code MO8573 on Karmaloop and get 20% off

Back
Top Bottom