Flight Suits?

Thinking about copping the set off NDC with the holdiay20 promo. Can anyone comment on the fit? I’m a size L for jackets, but for slimmer fitting pants I usually have to size up to XL (I have thunder thighs) Are the pants fitted like tech fleece?

**** I was checking how much the conversion is into dollars and ended up accidentally ordering to the wrong address. FML.

Damn bro send them an email they should be able to change that for you. Also they use DHL and you can request drop off at a different address after you receive tracking

I don’t. I ordered both L and XL, I’ll keep the one that fits best and return the other pair. Nike’s return policy is awesome.
I ordered the blue suit from opium, came to about $130. Woulda got the the red but the numbers didn't match. Might order from Nike. Good looking out.

These things are snug as hell. I feel like the hulk w/ my back busting out the back when I reach forward.

I got a large, I feel like a xxl would be optimal and I like my clothes more on the fitted side.

I got mine from opium. I wonder would the tags be the same due to the country, if I was to swap an extra large from a ndc order?

These things are snug as hell. I feel like the hulk w/ my back busting out the back when I reach forward.

I got a large, I feel like a xxl would be optimal and I like my clothes more on the fitted side.

I got mine from opium. I wonder would the tags be the same due to the country, if I was to swap an extra large from a ndc order?

Lol it’s worth the gamble. They would probably notice though.

Lol it’s worth the gamble. They would probably notice though.
Just got my XXL suit in from Nike and the tags are definitely different by two numbers, so well see.

Xxl is to big for both top and bottom for my taste.

Im about 5'11 178 lbs so I think the perfect fit is an XL jacket with Large pants. I plan to wear an extended t shirt w/ it.

The xxl jacket doesn't look that baggy(just hangs lower)when worn with the L pants it just felt off to me looking in the mirror, even though I could easily make it work.

Yeah I kept the size L pants and sent back the XL pair. The size L fits just a bit snug but when I tried the XL they were too loose from the thighs and too baggy at the bottom. Still waiting for the jacket to go on disco. Fingers crossed.

Yeah its a weird combo.

I noticed that nike doesn't even have the models wearing the jacket and pants together. They match them with a completely different material.

Hopefully my swap goes perfect with the U.K. Jacket.

Yeah I just noticed that. The guy in the royal wings jacket has different pants on. The model with the black/red suit is matching though.

036F529E-B608-4C00-ACAC-1F4DCF3E77DE.jpeg

Got my red pants in today to go with my Mitchell and Ness jacket.

Was going to pick up the Royal jacket but I ended up sniping something a little better

Attachments

• C283077E-64EC-4709-889B-94A6F3CD26EF.jpeg
    C283077E-64EC-4709-889B-94A6F3CD26EF.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 19
  • ADD7365D-2907-47D2-B973-7825C6EE8247.jpeg
    ADD7365D-2907-47D2-B973-7825C6EE8247.jpeg
    322.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
How do they fit?

I just got my jacket yesterday. It's an XL but my pants are a L.

I would say the pants fit True to size unlike the jacket, since windbreaker pants usually have a little extra room since they don’t stretch. The leg are definitely tapered so if the length is correct it’s a good fit

Back
Top Bottom