FlightClub LA Jobbed Me. Advertised 2009 Foams Sent 2010 Versions

Contact FC for help man, good luck....they shouldn't have made that mistake and to the dude who said 'what does it matter?' OF COURSE it matters. If FC sends the wrong shoe thats a BIG deal. Certainly not as much as if they had sold fakes, but its still significant.  

Contact FC for help man, good luck....they shouldn't have made that mistake and to the dude who said 'what does it matter?' OF COURSE it matters. If FC sends the wrong shoe thats a BIG deal. Certainly not as much as if they had sold fakes, but its still significant.  

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

is it that much of a big deal

Yes it is.....09 eggplants was the last good quality foams....these newer models made in china are garbage compaired to the ones made in taiwan
da exception to that are da copper foams made in china.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Yes it is.....09 eggplants was the last good quality foams....these newer models made in china are garbage compaired to the ones made in taiwan
da exception to that are da copper foams made in china.

Well FCLA got back to me same day that was nice.

They admit they were mislabeled. Definitely the 2010 not the 2009. I knew as soon as I opened the box. Glad to know I still got it *wink* lol

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I should be happy I'm saving the money but I'm not.

Well they're going to send me a return label and my search will continue.

Well FCLA got back to me same day that was nice.

They admit they were mislabeled. Definitely the 2010 not the 2009. I knew as soon as I opened the box. Glad to know I still got it *wink* lol

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I should be happy I'm saving the money but I'm not.

Well they're going to send me a return label and my search will continue.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Kinda mad they still have the "2009" version up on their website today . Makes me think its not such an honest mistake

Thanks again for all your input, NT

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Kinda mad they still have the "2009" version up on their website today . Makes me think its not such an honest mistake

Thanks again for all your input, NT

Flightclub is reliable. I don't care what people say about their prices.. they are reliable.. and they respond quick... so if it's an honest mistake i'm sure they will take care of it.. 

Flightclub is reliable. I don't care what people say about their prices.. they are reliable.. and they respond quick... so if it's an honest mistake i'm sure they will take care of it.. 

Originally Posted by Asia

Flightclub is reliable. I don't care what people say about their prices.. they are reliable..  

At those prices, the least of my concerns should be reliability...that's a given...that doesn't justify the prices...

Flightclub is reliable. I don't care what people say about their prices.. they are reliable..  

At those prices, the least of my concerns should be reliability...that's a given...that doesn't justify the prices...

i love how your all going ape @+@! ove my comment 
roll.gif

i know there is a difference and yes the 2009 pair is made better 

i passed on the 2010 egg plants since its pretty much the same shoe 

i love how your all going ape @+@! ove my comment 
roll.gif

i know there is a difference and yes the 2009 pair is made better 

i passed on the 2010 egg plants since its pretty much the same shoe 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

you get what you pay for buddy.. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

you get what you pay for buddy.. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom