flightposite got it from ross

got it for $25
i remember this growing up me and my brother were astonished by these shoes especially the design, so fresh but we could only dream of them on that time.lol

anyway here are the pictures i have taken earlier soon after i bought them.

HERE IS MY QUICK QUESTION: do these bad boys have full length zoom air? im really not sure if i felt any zoom air cushioning especiallyin the forefoot.
i checked nike.com but did not state if they have full lengh zoom.

and if you guys have a lil bit of time could you also pls make a mini review of these shoes

tnx guys!!!

What is the point of this post? Is it a price check, a pickup, or asking for a review?

^^not sure just want to share and ask a simple question. apologizesss if this doesn't make much sense

first off wrong thread, please put pickups in the sneaker showcase/pickup thread.

second, i call ducktales. ross doesnt even have air maxes for $25 bucks, even the pippens and other bball kicks werent $25. I want to see pics of the salestag, receipt or even the bottom soles where there should be writing on the bottoms if it is from ross.

first off wrong thread, please put pickups in the sneaker showcase/pickup thread.

second, i call ducktales. ross doesnt even have air maxes for $25 bucks, even the pippens and other bball kicks werent $25. I want to see pics of the salestag, receipt or even the bottom soles where there should be writing on the bottoms if it is from ross.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

second, i call ducktales. ross doesnt even have air maxes for $25 bucks, even the pippens and other bball kicks werent $25. I want to see pics of the sales tag, receipt or even the bottom soles where there should be writing on the bottoms if it is from ross.
here you go sir
it says mens BGRADES on the upper left of the receipt
and upper right 24.99

these are the best i got sorry crappy camera fone pics. i already threw the orange tag that came with it.
it is so ironic because the number on bottom soles of the shoes says 52

I too was suprised the moment i walked on the shoe racks straight at me was a pair of flighposite. it wass like destiny lol
im just happy because i gonna give a new pair of shoes to my bro who is a really big fan of the kick

ps-sorry wrong thread. i completely have forgotten about the pick up thread

Great pick up fam!

It's zoom in the forefoot and regular air in heel.

Great traction and great court feel once you break them in.

did he just get b-grade HOH jkidd flights for $25
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I like the second receipt pic cause he blocks out his credit card number which is mostly X's.

ahhh i know what happened then i think they were suppose to be for 52 but they switched the numbers, the same thing happened with the two pairs of air maxinternationals? that i got at ross they were suppose to be 31.99 but i guess the person who tagged them tagged them at 13.99....so my bad on calling you out.once you said the shoe was marked 52 and receipt was 25 i knew exactly why....haha i got shut down. but yea only wondered bc thats WAAAY cheap!! nice come upthen!!!

btw the insole should be full length air no? i have pulled out the ones from my eggplants since i got them but yea should be an insole like the lebron IV.

Ross is greatness. I have grabbed so many deals there. I just picked up Huarache 08 white/blk/red for $40, Zoom BB II white/orange for $35, and Zoom BBnavy/red for $30. Also had GIl black presidents and KG Bounce for $24.99. About the time of year Ross starts getting last year's heat.

^
i know im glad you have grabbed some cool kicks. your ross seems to carry a lot of bball shoes. i wish we have that here,our ross carries tons of nikeretros,football, soccer and some bball shoes.

i have cop low barkley 94,2k4, and some nike free's.

since i bought my flighposite, i felt that i missed a lot of cool kicks at ross because i haven't been there for almost a year straight.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

ahhh i know what happened then i think they were suppose to be for 52 but they switched the numbers, the same thing happened with the two pairs of air max internationals? that i got at ross they were suppose to be 31.99 but i guess the person who tagged them tagged them at 13.99....so my bad on calling you out. once you said the shoe was marked 52 and receipt was 25 i knew exactly why....haha i got shut down. but yea only wondered bc thats WAAAY cheap!! nice come up then!!!

btw the insole should be full length air no? i have pulled out the ones from my eggplants since i got them but yea should be an insole like the lebron IV.
i forgive only because i like your avy.
roll.gif

haha im just playin

wow i wish there is more "focused" price markers at ross so we could cop at a low low low price
laugh.gif

if they were 52 i would never buy them because that same day i bought a brand new kobe strengths for only $51 at nike oulet.

Back
Top Bottom