Flightposite II Retro, Coming soon?

I can’t lie I like these
7659CF1A-2EEB-4CD2-8C9C-678CB6DF1A4C.jpeg

Hibetts got the purple Flightposite 2’s $141.95 plus 25% off ! Today only!!

Think I will jump on a pair of the Olympics when they go on sale again. Used to have the black and blue joints back in the day and those shoes were indestructible. Doubt these retros are made as well but hey...

Last edited:
How are the retro pairs of these? I was contemplating getting the white/navy/faded blue pair. I never had a pair of the originals and have no knowledge of this shoe. Are the retro pairs of these sustainable? Are they close to the originals perhaps?

Anyone try hooping in these? Comfort/traction/weight?

I had 2 pairs of flightposite 3's back in the day, which I loved and played in for years. I may try to snag a pair of the eggplants for whenever leagues start opening back up. They are on ftl for $112 now but no rush...want to see them drop under 100.

I had 2 pairs of flightposite 3's back in the day, which I loved and played in for years. I may try to snag a pair of the eggplants for whenever leagues start opening back up. They are on ftl for $112 now but no rush...want to see them drop under 100.

Let me know when they are below 100! Might buy a pair of the Suns colorway then!

Hooped in the og ones in 2000. Top 5 hoop shoe for me, maybe a bit heavy compared to **** now a days. Good lock down, molded to my foot. Not sure on the retro

Can't front, these look nice. But I don't know with reports of these feeling cheap and much inferior to the OGs.
Thanks!
To be honest, my only basis of comparison is my All black 2009 retro which I hardly wear (once a year or so) because of that "suede'ish" toe which gets dirty real quick. That being said, this eggplant cw feels a bit more sturdy than the 2019 White/Navy retro (I did not cop) which felt really flimsy in hand.
Flightposite II is such a sleek silhouette, if only Nike would retro the Midnight Navy and Olympic cw...

Back
Top Bottom