Flightposite vs. 20-5-5

Here's the deal: I have a pair of Flightposites and a pair of 20-5-5. I'm planning on playing in one pair and selling the other.

I've read general reviews for both, but wasn't sure which one you guys would recommend over the other. I played some in my first pair of 20-5-5'sand liked them, but I've also heard good things about the Flightposites.

I'm 6'3", 150lbs, and my playing style is a slashing/driving guard. These shoes will be used as indoor shoes at first but will get some outdoortime once the summer rolls around.

Let me know which one you guys would recommend and why. Thanks!

Flightposites. I wouldnt bring them outside thou. The flightposites may be the best fitting show once the foam fits up.

Thanks guys. Anymore feedback? My main issue is that the shoes will be doing double duty indoors and outdoors. Help me out!

Outdoor court will make mincemeat of the Flightposites. Outsole is thin.

IIRC, 20-5-5s are made specifically for outdoor. (?)

Yeah the 20-5-5's are made for outdoor. I never got to play with them indoors so I wanted to hear people's experience with them inside. I know how theyperform outdoors and they were great on the blacktop.

It's looking like I'm going to keep the 20-5-5's for playing, but anymore opinions are greatly appreciated!

20-5-5 are just ad great indoors as outdoors. IMHO, the best Zoom Air implementation to date.

the 20-5-5 will by far last much longer than the flightposites, however the flightposites are lighter and more lower to the ground than the 20-5-5s, so itgives you better response. the main question is whether you want to choose comfort over durability.

i've worn and balled in both shoes and for me, the 20-5-5 give you a really locked-down fit to the point where it actually hurt my foot (mostly cause itsstiff as hell) and you could wear that for probably two years and still last. the flightposites are extremely light and comfortable with some ridiculously lowsoles. you can literally feel the ground while you walk and run, which is bad news if you plan on playing outdoors on hard concrete courts. the shoes will notlast and you will mess up your knees from the low cushioning and hard surface.

btw if you plan on selling one of them, you will definitely get more money from the flightposites cause they are a classic and other than the foamposites, avery desired shoe.

Awesome thanks for the feedback guys! Since the 20-5-5's work so well indoors as well as outdoors, I'm going to stick with them and sell theFlightposites.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom