flint grey XIIs or mars blackmon IVs?

help me out i want a new sneaker and i cant decide between these two? thanks for your help. Opinions will be considered

i dont mean to make your decision any more difficult but here is another option for you. choose for yourself or have someone choose for you

dumb question, but if you dont want a dumb answer we would probably need to know whether you plan on playing in them. But then it would be an easy answerbecause you wouldnt want to play in ivs.

But why cant people decide for themselves? Do you wear your xx with jeans?

i like the humor (sarcasm) but if you was going to reply you could have at least answered my question.

Originally Posted by drznumba1

i like the humor (sarcasm) but if you was going to reply you could have at least answered my question.
if you are not going to make your own decision let a coin do it for you

Originally Posted by malumouse

Originally Posted by drznumba1

if you are not going to make your own decision let a coin do it for you

For the first time I actually agree with mousie...
roll.gif

Ya you gotta decide for yourself its about what you like more, not what others do since your the one buying them and your the one wearing them

BUT, if i were in your position, for me its all about comfort, i dont care how good a shoe looks if their not comfortable then i dont plan on spending money onthem, and since IVs are arguably top three most uncomfortable Js and id say the 12s are in top 5 most comfortable, id go with 12s

If you're wondering about the performance of either shoe, start a new topic because this one is getting locked.

Be more specific... it sounds like you're just asking which shoe people like the looks of more.

Back
Top Bottom