Flint XIII (13) legit check

A friend of mine bought these off ebay recently and wants to know two things.

1) Are these Authentic. (which I think they are)
2) Are they Deadstock (from the condition they are in I'm on edge for this one)

These are my boy's words he sent with the pics in the email.
"So i bought these off some (unsavory name) on ebay named pleasantscent1 from somewhere in NY. I paid 220 shipped to me but im not satisfied. 1) the shoes look worn not because of any dirt or scuffs but bc they have hella creases. If they werent worn then they look like they were being thrown around or something. I know jb quality has went dont but look at the creases above the arch. 2) the box is f'd up and the card that for the 13s that his ebay add said would be included wasnt even in the box. 3) there is glue and rough spots in the suede leading me to believe they may be fake. Pics included"

They are legit XIIIs from 2010

From the pics provided, there's no real definitive way to say if they've been worn of not, for that you would need to post the sole, toebox and insoles for signs of wear.
As for the creases and glue stains, you can blame it partly on JB quality sure, but then again the Flint CW of the XIIIs in particular have always had problems with these minor defects, more so than the other CWs. I honestly wouldn't worry about it too much.

-The 2010 retros did not come with a card of any kind.

Legit. Like he said you'll need to see the sole, toe box, and insoles to tell if they've been worn.

legit and that micro suede looks scuffed but that could of been like that out the box lol. But yeah if you show a few pics of the soles we could conclude if they are worn or DS

Back
Top Bottom