FLOCK OF SEAGULLS

WTF

Skip to content

NBC4 Washington

Search for:
Driver Lures Seagulls With Popcorn Before Running Them Over: Police

Trending Arlington National Cemetery Police Pursuit Pot Decriminalization Iran The Weekend Scene New Laws in Md., Va. Health & Fitness Expo

6 Weather Alerts

Maryland Driver Lures Seagulls With Popcorn Before Running Them Over: Police
Ten seagulls died
By Gina Cook • Published 6 hours ago

dollar-tree-masacre.jpg
Laurel Police Department

Someone poured out a bag of popcorn at a Maryland parking lot to lure a flock of seagulls and then purposely ran over the birds with their car, killing at least 10 of them, police say.
Officers found the group of dead birds outside the Laurel Plaza Shopping Center on Fort Meade Road about 10:45 a.m. Saturday while responding to a report of animal cruelty.
Police say someone bought a bag of pre-popped popcorn from the Dollar Tree and then emptied the bag in the parking lot to intentionally attract the birds before mowing them down with their car.
Local

shooting 4 mins ago
Bullet Rips Through Water Pipe, Floods Apartments in Columbia Heights

Maryland 3 hours ago
4 Flu Deaths Reported So Far in Maryland

The incident happened sometime between 9 and 10:30 a.m., police said.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed anything to call 301-498-0092 or send tips to LPDtips@laurel.md.us.

This article tagged under:
MarylandLaurelAnimal cruelty

Weather Forecast
Washington, DC

NBC4 Washington

Copyright © 2020 NBC Universal Inc. All rights reserved

NBC4 Washington

Search for:

Local U.S. & World Weather Investigations NBC4 Responds The Scene Sports Capital Games Health Tech Videos Politics First Read — DMV Community Traffic

Our Apps Submit Photos and Video Submit a Consumer Complaint Promotions Newsletters On-Air Mentions

Follow Us

Contact Us

:lol:

Must've been some thrill in running over the seagulls.

Cuz it'd be much easier to feed them poisoned popcorn.

Wtf is wrong with people?
how ppl treat animals is usually a good indication of who they are as a person from what I’ve noticed.

not saying you have to go vegan or some extreme ish like that, but if you’re purposely hurting or mistreating animals when they’re not causing you harm, then you’re probably a ****ty person.

7A943ECA-84A0-4436-8BEA-0CD081AE7112.gif

“Yo I heard what you did to my cuzzins!! Come out here and catch these hands son!! On god! Bring yo *** out here and Run my fade bruh!!”

Back
Top Bottom