Florida heads, is the flakka thing really that bad out there?

:frown:  I feel so sad at the lack of sympathy people have for others.

My heart goes out to all abusers.

**** is a lot deeper then he/she "chose" to get high.

I understand that I don't understand,(shrugs) which is about the most sympathy that I can feel I guess

:frown:  I feel so sad at the lack of sympathy people have for others.

My heart goes out to all abusers.

**** is a lot deeper then he/she "chose" to get high.
Wecome To America Home Of Selective Sympathy. What About The Refugee Crisis???
The Hell It Ain't. I Got Hella Problems In My Court Since Being A Teenager That Got Me Down Sometimes But You Don't See Me Downing/Numbing Myself Because Of The Situation. I Go Hit The Gym/Track and Field As An Outlet And Push Myself Physically And Mentally To Push Out The Negativity.

Wecome To America Home Of Selective Sympathy. What About The Refugee Crisis???
How old are you?

How does any of what I said translate to, in your words "The Refugee Crisis"

Like there's just one that goes by "The Refugee Crisis"

in 2015 it blows my mind how anyone is still using drugs there weren't already junkies from the 90s and prior.
Yea anytime u see some young , new junkies :smh: ....everybody life different tho so who knows how or why they chose to become that way

N I knew Florida ppl be wildin when they was eating faces a couple years ago :lol:

Last edited:
Yea anytime u see some young , new junkies :smh: ....everybody life different tho so who knows how or why they chose to become that way

N I knew Florida ppl be wildin when they was eating faces a couple years ago :lol:

I mean now a days its usually some peer pressure stuff that spirals out of control. Heroine and Pills is taking Suburban White America by storm. Then you got Lean in the hoods which ends up leading some to Heroine. In my day we would roast anyone on drugs that wasn't weed, but now you literally have music glorifying being a junkie.

View media item 1645394

How old are you?

How does any of what I said translate to, in your words "The Refugee Crisis"

Like there's just one that goes by "The Refugee Crisis"
I'm 24. You Said You Feel Bad That People Don't Have Sympathy For Others. I used that example because look how pissed people in America are getting over people reaching out and wanting to help out. You would be surprised how quiet and hush hush white people get when there is a black man in the room when CNN or something politics related is on.

in 2015 it blows my mind how anyone is still using drugs there weren't already junkies from the 90s and prior.

You never think It'll be you. Too people also use it while already in a vulnerable state mentally so at the time, they don't care what happens. Thus the vicious cycle starts..

Last edited:
It's not really rampant over here in central Florida , but I've heard about it being bad in areas. Any drug that was made like flakka and bath salts is mainly white people who make and use it. So we don't really have any info like that

You never think It'll be you. Too people also use it while already in a vulnerable state mentally so at the time, they don't care what happens. Thus the vicious cycle starts..

Thats why I stopped drinking, and refuse to use drugs. Recreational drunkeness and highs are idiotic to me as I have become older. I refuse to indulge in something that will hinder my ability to make decisions for myself. But for those who want to do this stuff, more power to them, just stay far from me.

Thats why I stopped drinking, and refuse to use drugs. Recreational drunkeness and highs are idiotic to me as I have become older. I refuse to indulge in something that will hinder my ability to make decisions for myself. But for those who want to do this stuff, more power to them, just stay far from me.
warned a friend that smokes K2 with a wife and kid like this. Cut him off him for months at a time because I don't run like that.

Way back in 2011 I got messed up with some coworkers behind our workplace we all got drunk and high and I had to drive 20 miles to get home. I don't know how I made it home that night honestly I was sunk into the drivers seat like a couch and the lines in the road were straight and at a 30 degree angle. I see why DD go off road and crash :smh:. Never Again That I Pulled Something Like That

Pretty much this. If you have real things going on in your life you don't need drugs to cure boredom

Idk why someone would even try this. If somebody offered me some of ths I'd laugh and keep it moving.

Idk why someone would even try this. If somebody offered me some of ths I'd laugh and keep it moving.
I don't think people are willingly recreationally trying this drug that has you eating faces and butt naked in the middle of the street.

They are probably doing pills or some other drug and this is laced in it.

people do dust willingly...

It's mandatory to do dust at least once if you live in the Bronx. Or so I've heard

At the end of the day, it's Always gonna be a new drug out there. We just gotta keep our kids, wives, and families away from it

Last edited:
I remember 2cb and 2ci were poppin like 5-10 years ago here. It was supposed to be like molly. That was back when you could actually get real fire molly and not whatever it is these days. Never understood it and am good on trying that.

I knew a dude who tripped out and drove his car into a tennis court and fought a cop when he took some 2cb. Dude got stomped out bad by the police and showed up to work a week later looking like death.

according to this video the most popular way to ingest it is through a vape pen 

i never thought about that, you think you could smoke crack from a vape pen?

You could vape anything I think. Just some stuff needs a higher or lower temp.

Spinning a meth bubble is technically Vaping since the flame isn't actually making contact with the meth. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom