Florida Man Arrested for Horrific Child Abuse

this isnt funny one bit.. that kid was 2 yrs old. lock that ahole up and only let him out if the kids nips come back.

Son. I don't know What's sadder: the fact that he did that or the fact that clowns in here are joking on it.

Dude took purple nurple to another level.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Women keep leaving their kids with men who aren't their fathers and **** like this happens. I'm so tired of reading these stories of some woman's bf and what horrible things he did to her kid.

Women need to be more aware of who they bring around their children. Half the time these men don't even like their kids. They tolerate them to **** the mom and have a place to stay. **** is disgusting.

How is this funny? I could see if one of these jokes were somewhat clever but its not really funny. The kid is 2

People wouldn't have 'laughed' if ninja hadn't posted that he laughed.

This ain't funny, but at least the kid won't remember the pain, I don't think kids start remembering things till like 3 or up.

I don't see a ************* thing funny about this **** and you got this inbred Ninjahood laughing like the **** is ******g funny

stupid ************* 

Last edited:
This would be funny if it happened to an adult, but it's a toddler... not funny at all.

Imagine being in the bing and someone finds out you're in for ripping the nipples off a two year old. Son is gonna get fxxxxd up (and down the cell). 

Last edited:
blame the sensationalism of the article.

They got plastic surgery and all kinds of treatments out there. They just wanted to end the article in a somber mood.

Back
Top Bottom