Florida QB Tebow to stay in school

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Mark will snatch that title out of Tim's hands......

44391269.jpg

I've been waiting on this match for sooo long
frown.gif

I'm just a straight up football fan and have no particular college team, but I will say that next year, if the National Championship is USC vs. Florida,then
pimp.gif
That game will decide the team of this decade.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm sure the school will take out a large insurance policy for him that will cover whatever he would have made as a third or fourth round pick.
Florida can't do that. Tebow will have to take that out for himself. It is against NCAA rules. I know when Leinart decided to come back, his family took out the insurance policy.

You're right. I think Brohm's was 200 grand for a 10 mil policy which is pricey, but worth it for the risk. I'm sure Tebow's willbe in the same range.

Don't think SC will be there next year as much as I would like to FINALLY see that matchup, they'll lose inexplicably AGAIN to a Pac 10 team theyshouldn't or even possibly at the Horseshoe, but I doubt that. Texas and UF have much easier schedules OOC, but still OU and LSU will be their toughestgames as always.

He wants to start...that's why he's staying in college. Dude will get no time in the league.......

Originally Posted by dreClark

Still 4 days until the 15th. Holla at me then.

He also said that ({}) Harvin is leaning towards coming back as well.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
man there's nothing i'm hoping for more then for the 'noles to know em out the National Championship race. Eff Tebow

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Maybe dude just wants his degree?

That's a great reason I think....
exactly. and teabow is definitely the type who would want to graduate. winning another title and heisman doesnt hurt, obviously.

USC vs UF would be great. I was hopping for that game this year. Both teams have EXCELLENT running game possibilities. Jeff Demps vs Joe McKnight
smile.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Mark will snatch that title out of Tim's hands......

I've been waiting on this match for sooo long
frown.gif
It could happen this up coming season.....
USC got cheated they desreved to be at the BCS,
Did you guys see how pissed off some of the ESPN guys were?

"Im going to put it like this if Florida would've played USC they would've lost if Oklahoma would've played USC they would've lost and ifUtah would've played USC they would've lost too does that answer the question"
the guy said it kind of like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

USC vs UF would be great. I was hopping for that game this year. Both teams have EXCELLENT running game possibilities. Jeff Demps vs Joe McKnight
smile.gif
yea nice try, that all depend on if Percy comes back, which i doubt. But its a possibility that he does.

I personally think that Jeff Demps is better than Joe McKnight

Seriously, before we start saying Florida is the team of the decade, let's not forget the Ron Zook fiasco yrs and Tebow lost in the Capital One Bowl lastyear to Michigan. Michigan of all teams. The Gators took an L four times in 2007.

Florida's good and all, but let's see if they go unbeaten in 2009.

Back
Top Bottom