FLORIDA RAP APPRECIATION POST vol. We making mo-vies

With Flo-Rida with the #1 single setting records with a strong second single in "elevator" and many more it looks like, Ricky Ross new album droppingwith heat like "speeding" "boss" "street money", T-Pain making smash hit after smash hit, Trick Daddy the mayor always comingwith a fire verse and hopefully a new album soon, Cool-n-Dre dropping hot beats and transplants like Weezy and Birdman and Fat Joe and TS all held together bythe million dollar voice DJ Khaled, say what you want about him being annoying his phrases are catchy and your talking about his artists and listening to themusic and that's the point. Atlanta has lost it's influence and dominance NYC is non-existent except for a couple oldheads they aren't making anynoise out side of the NE. The west has always been raps under achiever and Texas is hip-hops biggest gimmick. It's time we take over and show everyonewhat's really good. The Movement We Making Mo-Vies WE DA BEST!!!! APPRECIATED:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:

Gunshine State appreciated
pimp.gif

I'm from Florida and I ain't feelin non of our artist, there all garbage. It seems like the ones I hate the most are all from Florida.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I'm from Florida and I ain't feelin non of our artist, there all garbage. It seems like the ones I hate the most are all from Florida.
Co-sign

C-Ride is the only one I listen to.

and T-Pain wasn't a rapper last time I checked.

TDD, Plies, Flo-Rida (to an extent), Briscoe, Ross are good money in my book....

Where is Deuce Poppi ????

Originally Posted by dreClark

TDD, Plies, Flo-Rida (to an extent), Briscoe, Ross are good money in my book....

Forgot him. Suave Smooth needs to blow.

im usually not a fan of ignorant/club rappers.

but they serve their purpose.

appreciated

all held together by the million dollar voice DJ Khaled

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The west has always been raps under achiever

are you serious? snoop dogg, dr. dre, 2pac, ice cube, eazy-e, etc are not only LEGENDS in the game but are also widely recognizable by everyone meaning theyare some of the biggest stars hip hop has ever seen. my grandma only recognizes 2 rappers whenever she sees them on tv and thats jay-z and snoop dogg. that hasto mean something

now on the underground, the west coast has always been killing it. you got your legends like del & the rest of hieroglyphics (93' til infinity isone of the best hip hop songs period), the living legends, zion i, etc. from the look of your post, it seems like you havent been listening to music very longor the music you listen to is only from florida. i mean if you dont like east, west, texas, atl music just say you aint feelin it. i cant stand florida artistand i rather listen to yung joc and soulja boy albums than suffer through a dj khaled screamfest but thats just my opinion

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What my name is?????????? lol Suave Smooth, Triple J too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

No, my dude Triple J need to blow......Dude be spittin'.

Back
Top Bottom