Florida sheriff: Girl pistol-whipped mom to buy her a car

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

kids these days are so out of control

Not to single you out but why do people say this? As if it was never like that back in the day.

Cause simply put it wasnt, i mean some of the hardest of hard dudes in prison may killed steal etc but never hit they mama. Times are waaaaay diff now then lets say the 80's or the 90's even.

Lizzie Borden

Originally Posted by LDJ

Not to single you out but why do people say this? As if it was never like that back in the day.

Cause simply put it wasnt, i mean some of the hardest of hard dudes in prison may killed steal etc but never hit they mama. Times are waaaaay diff now then lets say the 80's or the 90's even.

Lizzie Borden

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by AJChick23

S.FL goons come in all forms...from dreads + golds to ivy league bound hs students.
roll.gif

shorty crossed the line doin this to moms though

Originally Posted by LDJ

Agreed and dudes can name a few cases here and there but kids these days are way different from kids of past times. Many of todays youth just dont give a F_. Hitting mom and dad has always been looked upon as something that should never be done but now and days kids do it with no remorse or regard for societies opinion on this.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Agreed and dudes can name a few cases here and there but kids these days are way different from kids of past times. Many of todays youth just dont give a F_. Hitting mom and dad has always been looked upon as something that should never be done but now and days kids do it with no remorse or regard for societies opinion on this.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE CONVERSATION AND TENSION WAS IN THE CAR ON THE WAY TO THE DEALERSHIP. WOULD OF BEEN GANGSTA IF SHE TURNED ON THE RADIO....

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE CONVERSATION AND TENSION WAS IN THE CAR ON THE WAY TO THE DEALERSHIP. WOULD OF BEEN GANGSTA IF SHE TURNED ON THE RADIO....

"No word on what the financing options were".
laugh.gif
I couldn't even finish reading after that.

Back
Top Bottom