Florida Winning Another Title/Tebow Winning Another Heisman Unappreciation Post

Big Game Bob will strike again and OU will pull a repeat of what they did against LSU and USC a couple years ago.

Blame the Big XII and their garbage system for determining conference winners. Texas would beat UiF but we will never know now.

This is a sad, sad day.
tired.gif

EDIT-

I've also come to the realization that Colt McCoy and Bradford....both far more deserving of the Heisman than Tebow, will be both be robbed of the Heismandue to idiotic voters splitting the votes between the two. Paving way for Tebow to steal the Heisman from either of them. And thanks to Alabama's offensiveineptitude and Tebow's sob story after their LOSS TO OLE MISS(((YESS!!! THAT OLE MISS!!!))) people will give him the Heisman for crying about a loss to ateam that had no business losing to. The system is rigged.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

OU has been playing as good if not better than UT lately. All OU needs is 1 or 2 stops and they will win easy. Aint a chance in hell uf D is stopping OU

Blame the Big XII and their garbage system for determining conference winners.

use the team with the highest BCS ranking? how is that a garbage system?

it seems prety logical if you ask me, seeing as the Big 12 wants their champion to have the best chance at playing in the NC.

what system would you prefer?

Word.
Tres, what's worse is tebow will havehad his fingerprints on two chips And a heisman.
Dare I say his collegiate career is damn near on par with tommy frazier's as far as individual and team success goes

smh.gif
and
pimp.gif
at the same time

Florida is the best team in the nation and if they win it all, I won't be surprised. They have played big when they have needed to.

People seem way too confident about this..Yes OU's defense is not good, but don't sleep on them.

And i'ma
laugh.gif
if OU actually wins that Nat'l Title game..

Although i dont think they will pull it out.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

it seems prety logical if you ask me, seeing as the Big 12 wants their champion to have the best chance at playing in the NC.

I would prefer the SEC system you take the 3 tie teams dump the 3rd ranked in the bcs (because they have no shot at the chip. Then take the headto head of the top 2
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Florida is the best team in the nation and if they win it all, I won't be surprised. They have played big when they have needed to.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
PREACH

just because bama was #1 in the BCS does not make them the best team in the nation they were average
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

I would prefer the SEC system you take the 3 tie teams dump the 3rd ranked in the bcs (because they have no shot at the chip. Then take the head to head of the top 2
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Exactly.

smh.gif
Knowing that the Big XII is the only conference that uses that type of tiebreaker kills me.

laugh.gif
Cincinnati fans wanting a shot at Florida... Maybe the Bengals could keep up... The Bearcats already got rolled somethin serious by Oklahoma, we don'tneed to see that again...

And
roll.gif
Alabama being average... Gimme a break...
Exactly.

Knowing that the Big XII is the only conference that uses that type of tiebreaker kills me.
I believe they said the ACC has it set up the same exact way...

I personally believe that Florida can beat any team in the top 5. Everyone here knows I am a Trojan, but I am not a homer by any means and am just calling ithow I see it.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

just because bama was #1 in the BCS does not make them the best team in the nation they were average
eyes.gif
Is this sarcasm? please say yes.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Alabama is average?!?!?!
Bama is a good team, but nothing more than that. They were never great. Their best wins are over a terrible Clemson squad and the most overratedteam this year in UGA.

Back
Top Bottom