Floyd Mayweather Jr. to fight again!

[h3]Source: http://www.lasvegasweekly...loyd-mayweather-jr-sets/[/h3][h3]
[/h3][h3]
[/h3][h3]Strip Scribbles exclusive: Floyd Mayweather Jr. sets next fight venue[/h3]
By Robin Leach
scaled.FloydRLmaster_t420.jpg

Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Robin Leach.

Photo: Shannon Frits

Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is getting ready to fight again, and he says it will all be official soon. Floyd even told me where he’d be fighting, but it won’t be in Las Vegas. Our hometown hero turned up at the Del Mar Racetrack just north of San Diego in Del Mar over the weekend, where I was on the first of my two annual summer visits, and officials put us alongside each other as the horses were walked around the greens before going onto the track

Then Floyd joined me in the winner’s circle, where I presented the champagne and he presented the trophy, but it was a dead heat, so we had to do it twice with the same prizes to two sets of owners and jockeys.

For the record, Floyd and I “lost

[h3]Source: http://www.lasvegasweekly...loyd-mayweather-jr-sets/[/h3][h3]
[/h3][h3]
[/h3][h3]Strip Scribbles exclusive: Floyd Mayweather Jr. sets next fight venue[/h3]
By Robin Leach
scaled.FloydRLmaster_t420.jpg

Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Robin Leach.

Photo: Shannon Frits

Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is getting ready to fight again, and he says it will all be official soon. Floyd even told me where he’d be fighting, but it won’t be in Las Vegas. Our hometown hero turned up at the Del Mar Racetrack just north of San Diego in Del Mar over the weekend, where I was on the first of my two annual summer visits, and officials put us alongside each other as the horses were walked around the greens before going onto the track

Then Floyd joined me in the winner’s circle, where I presented the champagne and he presented the trophy, but it was a dead heat, so we had to do it twice with the same prizes to two sets of owners and jockeys.

For the record, Floyd and I “lost

Originally Posted by RoOk

If its not against Pacman I could careless.
 I don't agree, but whatever .

Paul Williams or Andre Berto would get me to watch for sure

Originally Posted by JoeClear

true. but i dont think neither are actually ready for floyd yet.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

true. but i dont think neither are actually ready for floyd yet.

++@* YOU FLOYD !

YOU WANTED PACMAN TO OBEY THE RULES YOU SET.

YET YOU STILL DO NOT FIGHT HIM !

yes i'm mad
mad.gif

++@* YOU FLOYD !

YOU WANTED PACMAN TO OBEY THE RULES YOU SET.

YET YOU STILL DO NOT FIGHT HIM !

yes i'm mad
mad.gif

Well, if Margarito doesn't get a license in Texas there's hope for PBF vs Pacman.

Well, if Margarito doesn't get a license in Texas there's hope for PBF vs Pacman.

Back
Top Bottom