Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao Falls Through Again - Floyd did not answer deadline.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by BayEST

We of course don't know the exact details that's on the paper, but it must be decent terms, given that others from Team Mayweather hasn't blurted anything out (complaints about what was agreed on).

thats because theres a no gag rule.

even though team paquia have been talkin all this #!@%.
Do your knee pads say Team Mayweather or Money Mayweather?

Damn!
roll.gif

Clocks tickin...

Mayweather up against fight deadline
EmailPrintComments
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive
Bracing for the increasing likelihood that Floyd Mayweather Jr. will not fight Manny Pacquiao in November, Pacquiao's adviser has met with Top Rank promoter Bob Arum in Las Vegas to look over alternative plans.

Mayweather has until the end of the week. He could wait until the last minute. If it's Friday and it's 11 p.m., and he says we have a deal, we have a deal.

Clocks tickin...

EmailPrintComments
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive
Bracing for the increasing likelihood that Floyd Mayweather Jr. will not fight Manny Pacquiao in November, Pacquiao's adviser has met with Top Rank promoter Bob Arum in Las Vegas to look over alternative plans.

Mayweather has until the end of the week. He could wait until the last minute. If it's Friday and it's 11 p.m., and he says we have a deal, we have a deal.

EmailPrintComments
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive

EmailPrintComments
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive

My bad for the double post. But yeah, I feel like Floyd's camp is doing this on purpose to build hype.

My bad for the double post. But yeah, I feel like Floyd's camp is doing this on purpose to build hype.

We of course don't know the exact details that's on the paper, but it must be decent terms, given that others from Team Mayweather hasn't blurted anything out (complaints about what was agreed on).

chill, they have your moms name embroidered.

if your gonna try and insult me at least back it up with some FACTS.

Relax, it was a joke since you are always defending him like he pays your bills. Your weak attempt of an insult made no sense btw
laugh.gif

Relax, it was a joke since you are always defending him like he pays your bills. Your weak attempt of an insult made no sense btw
laugh.gif

Bob Arum confirms there's a Friday night deadline for Floyd Mayweather Jr. to accept fight with Manny Pacquiao. "We need to get moving." - Twitter @latimespugmire

Bob Arum confirms there's a Friday night deadline for Floyd Mayweather Jr. to accept fight with Manny Pacquiao. "We need to get moving." - Twitter @latimespugmire

Back
Top Bottom