Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao.....let the $#!@ talking begin!

I predict that this will be a trilogy (praying that it is one, boxing needs it), with both fighters making as much money as they can during both of their"peaks".

I got Pacquiao given that boy a lesson in respect the first fight though, forcing a rematch.

Bllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr!!!!

Floyd_Mayweather_7.jpg

[GodJewels] YES SUH! [/GodJewels]

*Throws down the Gauntlet*

$100

And a Hobo Breakfast Sammich
pimp.gif

Don't start eating them bluffin mcmuffins now Mr.Hazel...

floyd_mayweather_belts_ai.jpg

I always Liked "pretty boy FLoyd" not really going for anyone in particular, but as stated in the other threads I believe PacMan will end up winning.I also believe they will all rounds.

i predicted a trilogy as well EOH, they will milk this joint.....but uh whats good with puttin that bread on ya boy Manny? lol

Never ran, never will.......................................................................................

laugh.gif

I got a months worth of rent for any money may fans. Eyes will be the middle man.

btw, predictions on prices of tickets for this event? im thinking $1000 min.

It's gonna be higher than that. Predictions on where this fight is gonna be held? I'd be neat to see them fight at Dallas Stadium.

Predictions on where this fight is gonna be held? I'd be neat to see them fight at Dallas Stadium.
First option would be Vegas for sure, with Dallas Stadium being 2nd. I could see Paquiao asking for Dallas Stadium as Vegas is Floyd'sbackyard.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i got pbf
i came all the way over to the md/dc/va area just to let you know that you are mistaken. pacquiao all day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kyrac2

i got pbf
i came all the way over to the md/dc/va area just to let you know that you are mistaken. pacquiao all day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dont dabble in a foreign land...thats all imma say.

i take that back ill say more...you are not welcome in the dc/md/va forum. esp as a pacman fan.

i would ask you to put your money where your mouth is but youre not too good wtih bets.

Originally Posted by kyrac2

i got pbf
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dont dabble in a foreign land...thats all imma say.

i take that back ill say more...you are not welcome in the dc/md/va forum. esp as a pacman fan.

i would ask you to put your money where your mouth is but youre not too good wtih bets.
laugh.gif
after i post this i'm done with this foreignland...until i read that comment i forgot bout our Orlando/Cleavland bet and i got you shorty. as for a bet on this fight just let me know

i just wanna know why pacman fans thinks this fight will b easy for their boy....LOL! money mayweather aint no slouch b.....but its cool yall mofos keepsleeping....

Back
Top Bottom