Flyknit Chukka Thread

Anyone have any updated info on the chukka gold trophy pack that got released over in Oz?
Haven't heard anything about those. Surprised nothing has popped up for sale anywhere online. If you find a place selling them please let me know

They were sold at a store in Singapore, but were sold out really quickly. Apparently they got only a handful of pairs.

Anyone have any updated info on the chukka gold trophy pack that got released over in Oz?
@Hammertoe

Got mine here in Jakarta, 2 weeks ago 
happy.gif

desperately want these... how i am just now hearing anything is beyond me. Anyone with any knowledge or that is in possesion of a US 10 an assist would be appreciated

if im a 10.5 in flyknit trainers should i go with a size 10.5 in chukkas?
smokin.gif
Yup, you should be fine if you stick to your true size.  Can't really go wrong with that.  Personally, I can fit either TTS or half a size down in Chukkas since I'm a fan of snug fits in Flyknits. 

Yup, you should be fine if you stick to your true size.  Can't really go wrong with that.  Personally, I can fit either TTS or half a size down in Chukkas since I'm a fan of snug fits in Flyknits. 
yea i was thinking .5 size down on the Free chukkas, i hear they run big

Wondering if I should just get the 11 and look for a swap

That free flyknit chukka from the trophy pack will definitely be copped if/when it makes a stateside appearance . Took this picture of my Wolf Grey's recently.

Back
Top Bottom