Flyknit Chukka Thread

Has anyone ever encountered any noise like a squeak caused by the plastic housing for a nike + sensor in the left shoe of the lunars?  

And has anyone that has had this problem found a way to minimize or completely get rid of the sound?    

Man I have no luck locating the dark obsidian/royal Lunar chukkas anywhere in 8.5 or 9. Had a buddy try to NikeFind and still no luck.

Last edited:
Im so dumb i didnt realize the new free chukkas came out on nike.com and now there out of stock on the midnight fog and dark obsidian 
mad.gif

Im so dumb i didnt realize the new free chukkas came out on nike.com and now there out of stock on the midnight fog and dark obsidian >:

They haven't released yet. Nike has them loaded into the website showing out of stock but they haven't actually released yet. Once they add the stock you're good to go.

curious what the smallest size Nike releases for the Chukkas? I heard these run big so I need to size down but it looks like 8 might be the smallest?

They haven't released yet. Nike has them loaded into the website showing out of stock but they haven't actually released yet. Once they add the stock you're good to go.
thank god i was so confused and trying to check and everything haha thnx

Back
Top Bottom