Flyknit Chukka Thread

For that price, thats great.. I'd spend it without a regret. 

I'm still on the lookout for the green/orange lunars.... 

Saw a pair in my size on eBay but the price was too damn high 

what size should I get if I wear a 8 in men's. People say it fit big need to size down, but these are women shoes. So just go up a half size?
I've test fit the womens chukkas (they are the exact same as the mens in every way).... Go a size and a half up from what you would wear in the FSB.  I go a full size down in the FSBs though for mens sizing.  Examples of my sizing:

Flyknit Racer: 9

Flyknit Max: 9

Chukka FSB (Mens): 8

Chukka FSB (Womens): 9.5

I've test fit the womens chukkas (they are the exact same as the mens in every way).... Go a size and a half up from what you would wear in the FSB.  I go a full size down in the FSBs though for mens sizing.  Examples of my sizing:

so basically go .5 size up from what you wear in regular shoes for women's chukka fsb

so basically go .5 size up from what you wear in regular shoes for women's chukka fsb
yessir, that would be my recommendation.  I think most here have said that full size down for chukka FSB. 

Does anyone know if Nike will ever re-release the Chukka with the lunar max 1 soles? (They released some time ago in a blue cw/green cw/ bright red cw). I'd like to see those be an actual release and not just a nikelab thing which costs more for the sake of the word lab. [Update] these to be exact (i'd love more colors too)

View media item 1968925

Last edited:
what size should I get if I wear a 8 in men's. People say it fit big need to size down, but these are women shoes. So just go up a half size?
man I was about to do the same thing, the red ones are dope with the reflective panels. I'm usually a size 9.5/10 in mens, I was gonna order a size 11 womens. I really wanna use these when I go to the snow (big bear)

^ I posted some pictures of the red pair from when I ordered them back in November. They look great. If you plan to wear them in the snow though, think again as your feet will get wet and super cold. These shoes are dry weather, 20 degrees and warmer only (with thick socks).

Anyone know where to cop the flyknit FSBs in the green colorway at a good price? Size 10 is what I need been looking and didn't know if any stores had them on sale or anything... Appreciate any help!

Anyone know where to cop the flyknit FSBs in the green colorway at a good price? Size 10 is what I need been looking and didn't know if any stores had them on sale or anything... Appreciate any help!
I'd have nike do a stock locate for you.  They just had them on clearance, but just sold out.  I would imagine they are floating around at some outlets at the moment.

I'd have nike do a stock locate for you.  They just had them on clearance, but just sold out.  I would imagine they are floating around at some outlets at the moment.
yeah i tried that the other day and the 2 stores they lead me to said they were out when i called them...

Back
Top Bottom