Flyknit Chukka Thread

Has anyone ordered the Obsidian Flyknits from Endclothing? I've been waiting since 30/5, ordered 6 pairs. The Wolf's reached first and were shipped out subsequently to people in here from my understanding.. Really long wait..
6 pairs.. think customs, probably valuing it if its already shipped

Has anyone ordered the Obsidian Flyknits from Endclothing? I've been waiting since 30/5, ordered 6 pairs. The Wolf's reached first and were shipped out subsequently to people in here from my understanding.. Really long wait..
its only been a couple weeks.  i would wait it out another week or so, especially if customs is holding onto it.  6 pairs is a lot to get from overseas.  you'll definitely get a heavy customs fee with that
Sole swapping is very difficult, especially for a shoe like this. Painting is kinda hard for this material but not impossible. You just have to give it a while to dry. I don't think alcohol will do anything good. It would just make it lighter
agreed.  might be hard, but personally, i wouldn't try and paint this lunar midsole.  it flexes A LOT from what i noticed because it's so cushion-y.  these and the roshe midsole i wouldn't advise painting.  these are not like am1 midsoles that have a more solid structure to them

Last edited:
thanks guys. The paint is a no go then and same for the sole swap. I'll stick with my wolf grey's, I don't have $180 to waste on experimenting. 

Yeah I sincerely hope that you make 6 separate orders because if that was all made in one your gonna get FUC*ED at customs. You'll prolly get a fee equal or more to buying a whole other pair at retail. Good luck.

Nicekicks has the wolfs in an 8 and I think they still have that 20% code going on. Dunno how we all seemed to miss it unless this is old news lol. Nicekicks had the tarps and wolfs and I missed out. I think Nicekicks would have been a better deal than FNL...although I haven't been able to cop chukkas from either.

Nicekicks has the wolfs in an 8 and I think they still have that 20% code going on. Dunno how we all seemed to miss it unless this is old news lol. Nicekicks had the tarps and wolfs and I missed out. I think Nicekicks would have been a better deal than FNL...although I haven't been able to cop chukkas from either.
thanks and ordered. now i don't have to wake up every morning to check FNL.

Last edited:
Fulfillment Status: unfulfilled

is that common for orders from nicekicks? most stores usually say processing. unfulfilled sounds like an order that will be cancel

Fulfillment Status: unfulfilled

is that common for orders from nicekicks? most stores usually say processing. unfulfilled sounds like an order that will be cancel

where does it say that? I've gotten invoiced from them, and then another email when the item shipped

Yikes @ that 6 pr order....expect at least a $200 customs fee on that
Yes I totally expected that, hence last evening I requested for a refund on that and ordered from another site which had fast shipping and packed each shoes separately, totally avoiding custom taxes on that the previous round I made an order. 

Well, at least the refund was quick from End.

went to the mall yesterday to buy superman tees for me and my gf to the man of steel midnight release

hot topics was doing a buy one get one 50% off. got 4 tees.

after that, walked around the mall and in to the nike store and saw these...

View media item 455175
copped :pimp:

so light on the feet and super comfy as expected from a lunar sole.

where does it say that? I've gotten invoiced from them, and then another email when the item shipped
when i log on to my account on their site.
[table][tr][th=""]Order[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Payment Status[/th][th=""]Fulfillment Status[/th][th=""]Total[/th][/tr][tr][td]#[/td][td]Jun 14, 2013[/td][td]paid[/td][td]unfulfilled[/td][td]$136.00[/td][/tr][/table]

Anyone know if Nike will be even dropping these?
cf5b7325_nike_2013_summer_lunar_flyknit_chukka_grey_total_orange_1.jpeg

http://menknowpause.fooyoh.com/menknowpause_style_shopping/8413345

News dated awhile back.

when i log on to my account on their site.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Order[/TH]
[TH]Date[/TH]
[TH]Payment Status[/TH]
[TH]Fulfillment Status[/TH]
[TH]Total[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]#[/TD]
[TD]Jun 14, 2013[/TD]
[TD]paid[/TD]
[TD]unfulfilled[/TD]
[TD]$136.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

seems like it's processing. you can call the shop to be sure (512) 320-8100

Where did you pick up?

Exit-36, a few weeks ago.

some people don't care for the tarp green. the total crimson/pink lunar isn't for other people. but they're such an awesome execution of a sneaker in my opinion. I keep buying other shoes, but I've worn my tarps the past few Fridays. even though they're scuffed a little, I got compliments tonight.

Back
Top Bottom