Flyknit Chukka Thread

If anyone knows any females looking for a size UK6/US 6.5 obsidian blue chukka hit me up. End sent me the wrong size I ordered for my girl & don't wanna throw it on the bay.

Just arrived.... very happy with them - worked out cheaper to order from the UK and ship to Canada even w/ conversion than it would to order on release day from the US and ship
mean.gif

^^^Wow, awesome!!! Can't wait to get a pair of these. Missed out on ordering from End...

Thanks for the pic!

Just received my Obsidian/Game Royals from Bodega. Things are super comfortable. Time to track down some other colorways for under retail.

For my fellow Canadians out there, where's the cheapest place online that carries these (and ships to us)? FNL seems to be the consensus (with coupons), right?

It looks like you have too much room in the toe box.
Yeah, there's a little room, but width-wise they fit me perfectly. I wouldn't be able to go a half-size down. Personally I don't find it to be THAT big of an issue. Just wondering is all.

I picked up the new black/ white and they are very similar to the wolf grey color wise.  I loved the wolf grey but always hated the red so these works great for me.  I could do without the black flywire lining but I guess I can't complain too much.  

Wow, I'm surprised they made those so similar. I actually like the new ones better than the wolf greys.

Gonna pick up the black-white-sail pair this weekend.

Stores usually get these before NDC if I recall correctly?

I have a size 10 flyknit chukka tarp cw! Purchased the wrong size for myself. Looking to sell, swap for a size 9 or trade for a size 9 black/white-sails! Help a brotha out, I keep kickin myself not noticing the "UK" size 9. lol I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

I picked up the new black/ white and they are very similar to the wolf grey color wise.  I loved the wolf grey but always hated the red so these works great for me.  I could do without the black flywire lining but I guess I can't complain too much.  
Nice. I would have stopped after getting the grey snow style HTMs though. Others seem completely unnecessary/redundant even if they are a slightly darker shade of grey.

Last edited:
Nice. I would have stopped after getting the grey snow style HTMs though. Others seem completely unnecessary/redundant even if they are a slightly darker shade of grey.

I'm getting rid of the wolf grey and prob going to sell the snow htm as well. I agree, no point in having them all.

View media item 536175View media item 536176Some guys in Vietnam are rocking these which may mean they're next in line for release. Been a while since the first pic came out.

I'm getting rid of the wolf grey and prob going to sell the snow htm as well. I agree, no point in having them all.

Whoa, those are the two that I would have kept. I don't think we'll get another CW as clean and simple as the two snow pack CWs.

Has any one tried to customize the mids into lows like the htm ? I wonder if even possible... That green/orange colorway in a low top would be even better

Back
Top Bottom