Flyknit Chukka Thread

does anyone know how they fit compared to the Flyknit Ones and/or Flyknit Trainers? I went .5 size up on both shoes

The Nike Eugene store had the Red Chukkas this morning for $109.97 as well. Not sure what sizes they have left but they're doing phone orders. 541.686.3141.

this is bull flippin shart!!! i called around 11amET and they said no one was there to take phone orders, so they said they would place my shoes on hold and took my name and number to call me back that AFTER NOON.. ok fine. Clutch went out on my car in the middle of rush hour and while dealing with that crap i forgot to call. but of course they didnt call, i mean who does what they say they're going to do anymore, right? got home 5 hours later and called at 845pmET and they said "oh we dont do phone orders after five, and it looks like you called around 5." Couldn't even explain the look on my face. i was then told to call tomorrow morning to place the order. 

called back about ten minutes later to ask again because i saw that one of you posted that you got the last 10. low and behold, NONE left in my size.....OMFG, but that i could call the Oregon store because they have them.

Called the oregon store annnnnd yep, you guessed it! NONE. not one shoe. so now im hoping ill get a smaller size tomorrow morning that was placed on "hold"... 

uyfr57d46vur 5 v67igyuiguykg yujk gvyuo y8up9h olhukg yujdt5rye567rtddeyfdseacry drtuys de54yrf t6ud rufygbyuolb!!!!! so angry
mean.gif

Last edited:
I needed that size 10... Unbelievable. I called and no one was answering, I should have tried again.

Ah well

Anyone other Nike stores have the red chukkas in stock? I called Chicago and they were sold out in my size. I will try the Eugene store in the morning.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these were made size 13? I find it hard to believe they went that fast and NDC has all other sizes.

The Nike Eugene store had the Red Chukkas this morning for $109.97 as well. Not sure what sizes they have left but they're doing phone orders. 541.686.3141.

Eugene store only had roughly 5-6 pairs when they went on sale two days ago

When do the royal blues drop? Dope shoe I was pissed i missed out on the winter pack...

I recently picked up a pair of the reds and found them to fit half size to big.

I'm normally a size 9 but when I tried them on I noticed the toe box started to curve (banana shape) which I hate so I went a size down to 8.5 that remedied the curve.

Heads up, Drip Hollywood has the reds at retail. Just got my size. Not sure about phone orders but try 323 468-1881

did u buy them snug? how much room tip of toe to end of shoebox is recommend with this shoe?

^

I bought a half size down to prevent the toe box from curly up, that solved the problem.

^ does it feel comfortable even though you sized down? i'm thinking about going the same size as i do on my free runs.

Back
Top Bottom