Flyknit Chukka Thread

finally got myself a pair of the red ones. can't believe how light these are. stayed with my true size and i'm satisfied.

Sick pickup on those reds. Still waiting to break mine out when the weather is nicer.

agreed.  its still snowing here in WI.  got the blacks for utility, the reds will stay pretty if I can help it.

I mean compared to some other shoes I had that were starting to hurt my feet... I can't imagine wearing non- lunarlon for half of a day, my feet will never forgive.

St. Alfred in Chi just got the Uni reds and the black colorways in. Thinking about a second pair of reds....

Last edited:
I still have my brand new, unworn reds, size 9 available if anyone wants to trade for the same color in 9.5! I'm calling every store and nobody has these in a 9.5. Let me know! I need my true size.

In the future I wanna get a flyknit shoe but I'm not quite sure what, is there really any major difference between the Flyknit One and the Flyknit Chukka other than one is a low top?

In the future I wanna get a flyknit shoe but I'm not quite sure what, is there really any major difference between the Flyknit One and the Flyknit Chukka other than one is a low top?
I think the flyknit one is a running shoe while the chukka leans more to the casual side.

still trying to luck up and find a pair under retail

btw why did they only go on sale at NT chi?

NT Chicago wasn't the only place that had them for $110.
tired.gif
well i'm late to the chukka train...i'll keep my eyes open

CT tweeted earlier this week that they got some more, be on the lookout, although its Euro prices.  They offer free shipping too over 100GBP

sneaker politics just posted on instagram saying the reds available at the lafayette store!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom