Flyknit Chukka Thread

yeah i noticed that as well, good luck everybody, im sure like many i want these baaad

prayin i dont miss that
pimp.gif

Sneaker Junkies were sold of the Obsidians when I tried to order over the weekend.

Guess I gotta wait for NDC now. F5 F5 F5 
indifferent.gif

Any one have any Nike Coupon codes or know of any to get discounts?

New to NDC so not entirely sure how often coupon codes arrive and is you can get discounts on new arrivals.

thanks guys for those links for the obsidians.. just gotta find out the costs for shipping to states now.

to dude above.. NDC does not give promo codes.. every now and then they will have it percentage off for CLEARANCE only but the only way some people get codes for non-clearance items is directly through NDC for one time use only instances.

thanks guys for those links for the obsidians.. just gotta find out the costs for shipping to states now.

to dude above.. NDC does not give promo codes.. every now and then they will have it percentage off for CLEARANCE only but the only way some people get codes for non-clearance items is directly through NDC for one time use only instances.
Oh ok, I dont order from NDC at all so thanks for your feedback.

As for those links on the Obsidians, did any sites has a 10 us?

Hey everybody, I'm new to the site and I'm sure this question was answered earlier in the thread but can anyone tell me how these fit? I've been reading some reviews and stuff online and people have been saying they bought them a half size smaller due to how the shoes fit. Can anyone comment on this for me before I buy them?
Thanks

Hey everybody, I'm new to the site and I'm sure this question was answered earlier in the thread but can anyone tell me how these fit? I've been reading some reviews and stuff online and people have been saying they bought them a half size smaller due to how the shoes fit. Can anyone comment on this for me before I buy them?
Thanks

you'll find some sizing advice in the last 2-3 pages. just read a bit.

Thanks
I went with my normal size, same size I wear in Jordan's and lebrons

These are amazingly comfortable. Glad they are getting a little more variety colorwise this year, however I cannot find any of them in a size 14. Are they only making them yp to size 13? Any help?

These are amazingly comfortable. Glad they are getting a little more variety colorwise this year, however I cannot find any of them in a size 14. Are they only making them yp to size 13? Any help?
They go all the way up to size 15, but not as many pairs are made in comparison to the rest of the sizes. 

On NDC, the size run goes up to size 15(although size 14 and 15 go out of stock first), and here are some listings for size 14 chukkas.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sac...&_pppn=r1&US%20Shoe%20Size%20%28Men%27s%29=14

THESE ARE NOT MY LISTINGS.

Last edited:
Is there a release date for the Obsidians? Looking to make those my first pair
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom