Flyknit Chukka Thread

Midnight Fogs in 7 & 7.5

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-mid-fog-white-ttl-orange-white-299756

Don´t sleep !!!!!  
wink.gif

Last edited:
I had HHV bookmarked for the longest time debating whether or not to get them but now that the price was lowered I had to pull the trigger at pretty much US retail. Thanks @gusmq !!!

HHV.de Chukkas in old CW´s for $ 106 + shipping

University Reds re-stock in almost every size

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/nike...iversity-red-black-metallic-gold-white-299757

These are sold out everywhere, so hurry....
smile.gif
what an irony. I was hesitant about buying university reds from hhv.de for more than a month because of 59 EUR shipping (maybe you remember). But on 01.08 I finally pulled the trigger. Price was 127 EUR back then, yeah they deducted 19 % VAT so it ended up ~105 EUR. But now for 89 EUR (minus 19% VAT) it's a steal. Anyway I'm not regretting for not being patient, I received my reds today and I'm pretty satisfied with them. I'll take pics later.

gusmq, thanks for helping so many people in this thread 
wink.gif

smile.gif
what an irony. I was hesitant about buying university reds from hhv.de for more than a month because of 59 EUR shipping (maybe you remember). But on 01.08 I finally pulled the trigger. Price was 127 EUR back then, yeah they deducted 19 % VAT so it ended up ~105 EUR. But now for 89 EUR (minus 19% VAT) it's a steal. Anyway I'm not regretting for not being patient, I received my reds today and I'm pretty satisfied with them. I'll take pics later.

gusmq, thanks for helping so many people in this thread 
wink.gif

I remember you buddy. Sometimes patience is a virtue, sometimes...not. It´s all about how much you´re willing to risk and if its gonna be worth it or not. Glad you copped them anyway, it´s such a nice shoe, enjoy them !!!!!!

Last edited:
Im going to order tomorrow, but have no idea which ones to choose. I like all equally. I prefer the Sequilas (green/black) and the Purple the most, but they are too loud for me. 

Any suggestions/opinions will be appreciated. Sorry for the image, too lazy to Photoshop... 

I could not wait no longer and I did not want to risk losing out on this colorway so I pulled the trigger on them at ATMOS JAPAN, they did not ship to USA so I had to proxy it so cost to usa looks like $220~$230 Stoked will post pics when they arrive. :smokin

They about that price from many sites that do ship to the USA. I want to pull the trigger but I have a feeling they will show up here for retail soon.

fnl failed for me when they were suppose to put up the wolf grey chukkas. hope this time around it will be different. either way i am pray for a ndc drop. retail or bust.

Back
Top Bottom