Flyknit Chukka Thread

Arent they 190?
I'm assuming he's referring to the USA Edition Lunarterra Arktos. The GR colorways are $189.99.

But let's not derail this thread. The Chukka FSBs are nice, but I wouldn't jump through hoops (or pay retail) for them. Makes me wonder what GR colorways will look like. 

I'm assuming he's referring to the USA Edition Lunarterra Arktos. The GR colorways are $189.99.
But let's not derail this thread. The Chukka FSBs are nice, but I wouldn't jump through hoops (or pay retail) for them. Makes me wonder what GR colorways will look like. 
Arent they 190?

thats a pretty big markup...

Search that on e bay guys, he has all three CW for $158 shipped.
You welcome
You are the man! Thanks Will!

Had my size on FNL release with rewards and promo but tried to practice some self restrain and held off... regretted it the past few days and glad to have a chance to try it again at this great price especially since I was getting taxed on FNL so it comes out to be about the same!

And… it just shipped. Beautiful!

Last edited:
Finally took a pic of my 2nd pair of chukkas (1st are midnight fogs). Hard to choose which one I like more. Big thanks to gusmq for posting a hhv.de link.

i wouldnt be turned off by a few negs. some people are just impossible.  if i didnt cop for 129 id be all over it

^ Hard to tell but it looks like it says Nike on the tongue (I just see the "KE")
i thought it said nike as well when I grabbed them from conveyor this morning, and then Nike confirmed no USA branding... oh well still like the shoe and can't wait for them to come in.

interested to see how the wool and flyknit are together. 

Yeah I don't care either. It would have been a nice touch but I'm trying to get em because I like the shoe itself.

I missed out on conveyor though. Guess I should keep my eye on Kicksdeals throughout the week.

Finally took a pic of my 2nd pair of chukkas (1st are midnight fogs). Hard to choose which one I like more. Big thanks to gusmq for posting a hhv.de link.
Nice CW, enjoy them....
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom