Flyknit Chukka Thread

just got my nightfactors...my first pair of chukkas. 

now i am absolutely hooked. i love em.

how accurate is the color of this picture? I am seeing a range form dark red and bright orange when i look up pictures. 

how accurate is the color of this picture? I am seeing a range form dark red and bright orange when i look up pictures. 
A tad inaccurate.  The hue in this photo is off - leaning too much into red.  Take a look at the images on nike.com.  Their photos of these chukkas come pretty close to what they look like in person.  Please make sure to view the photos on full brightness on your phone or computer monitor. 

Reference:

Last edited:
Need those FSB deal so bad.....(except Exit-36, they only have 10, and 10.5 left) $200 plus tax is too deep for me

This thread made me into a Flyknit Chukka junkie....Bought 5 pairs within 3 weeks, prob not as much as some of you here but still...Squadron Blue x2, Fogs, Sails, Burgundy...

Thanks to those that made me an addict and for posting all the links for me to get my fix...:D :D :D

highly doubt so. but cont searching and trying man. looking for the same cw actually and i know its tough.

Back
Top Bottom