Flyknit Chukka Thread

If you haven't bought a pair already, they're sold out - at least as far as I can tell. I would definitely cop, but by the time I woke up, they were sold out.
I'm surprised they sold out, misjudged the demand for these.... I think NDC may have just put a small supply online so they'll re-stock but other sites sold out fairly quickly
indifferent.gif
 my pair should be here Friday
nthat.gif

I'm surprised they sold out, misjudged the demand for these.... I think NDC may have just put a small supply online so they'll re-stock but other sites sold out fairly quickly :stoneface:  my pair should be here Friday :nthat:

I doubt it was mainly demand that caused the sell out. You're definitely right when it comes to a small stock. Vintage Nike marketing ploy to give off the impression of higher demand, so potential restocks would dry up quickly.

yeah the struggle is real for us with big feet, these guys can wait until they hit outlets, meanwhile I can barely find a pair for retail anywhere
Damn, size 14 is impossible to find in Lunar Chukkas. @gusmq has been incredible in scouring the web for me in the past. There is one place that has had the Crimsons up in a size 14 but for 160EU. Any idea when hhv.de does an annual sale? If only I was a 13.
http://shop.bdgastore.com/products/free-flyknit-chukka-sp

Looks like there is one size 14 there!

damn.. can't bring myself to drop that much money on the golds. looks like the midnight fogs will have to do?

@gusmq Thank you as always for your help. Thanks to you I was able to grab all those colors, just waiting on hhv.de now. grip4218 grip4218 Props to you too, I was too slow on that size 14. Fortunately I haven't made my mind up yet on Chukka frees.

@gusmq Thank you as always for your help. Thanks to you I was able to grab all those colors, just waiting on hhv.de now. @grip4218 Props to you too, I was too slow on that size 14. Fortunately I haven't made my mind up yet on Chukka frees.
No worries. Sorry you couldn't grab them.  One of my top two or three favorite Chukkas.  I was actually trying to double up today, but couldn't find my size.

What do they have over the lunar chukkas?
The colorway is sick.  And I know I will probably be in the minority here, but I also think they are more comfortable.  I found the Lunarlon sole on the OG Chukkas to be somewhat stiff and uncomfortable when walking for a long period of time.

The colorway is sick.  And I know I will probably be in the minority here, but I also think they are more comfortable.  I found the Lunarlon sole on the OG Chukkas to be somewhat stiff and uncomfortable when walking for a long period of time.
I have a few free soled Nikes and i think the sole's stiffer actually, but that provided more support so it felt more comfortable over a longer period of time. Lunar soles are bliss over short bursts though. I wear mine over 2-3 hours no problem.

Hey NT. Was wondering if the FSB's can truly withstand certain climates. Going to be pouring the whole week.

Back
Top Bottom