Flyknit Chukka Thread

Lunar90 Flyknit Chukka - July 3rd - NikeLab

nike-air-max-lunar-90-flyknit-chukka-release-date-01.jpg

I like when Nike does this. It makes the whole line un-wantable.

guess i am in the minority but I like projects like the Chukka FSB and these Max air versions ^^^. Anyone willing to lend a hand with the orange ones in NYC, hit me up Via PM.

you call 450 underpriced??

I understand it with the mega-hype shoes like Jordans and I know what HTM means, but still I would never pay that kind of money for a chukka.
Anything <$500 for HTM chukkas is considered a good price by most.  Hard to find them for less.   

Just got my trophy chukkas in and I can safely say I'm no longer a hater of the free sole. These are absolutely beautiful. The low profile sole with a mid/high top sneaker looks pretty cool, and less chunky than the lunar. I went TTS and they fit great. The one thing I've noticed is the free toebox is more squared off than the lunar, thus giving the toe area a little bit more room. It's tough to tell in this photo but easy to see in person.You could get away with .5 down but I absolutely would not recommended a full size. Here's a comparison, both 8.5.View media item 1056606

Anybody else have a problem with the laces being too short on the trophy's? I have to leave them untied
ohwell.gif
. Still lovin em though

Anybody else have a problem with the laces being too short on the trophy's? I have to leave them untied
ohwell.gif
. Still lovin em though
I like to wear them really tight so they work fine for me. Could use different color laces, but im not sure what would even look good.

Last edited:

I like to wear them really tight so they work fine for me. Could use different color laces, but im not sure what would even look good.
Yea. Im sayin even as tight as i can lace them I can barely tie them so they look stupid with such small loops

Where can I get a pair of the Lunar Chukka in the Night Factor colorway size 12? I've searched through most popular sites and can't find anything.

yo thanks man.  This is the only colorway I like out of the last release for the Lunar Chukkas.  I'm glad they're still around in my size for a decent price.  much appreciated.  

I really like some of the colorways for the free sole chukkas but I can't get past the free sole, I prefer the lunar sole.  The Free sole doesn't look as good to me and I can't see it being more comfortable than lunar.  The lunar 90 sole looks terrible to me.  Nike needs to stick with the lunar sole but put out diff sole colors instead of using a white sole for most.   

yo thanks man.  This is the only colorway I like out of the last release for the Lunar Chukkas.  I'm glad they're still around in my size for a decent price.  much appreciated.  
 You bet man. I like the color a lot as well and wear them often - you won't be disappointed.

What do most people use to clean the white lunar sole of the chukkas? Seems like the dirt almost bonds with the sole.
Jason Markk and the standard brush it comes with works great. If you don't have that, a Mr Clean magic eraser or simply a rag and dish soap work well too.

Back
Top Bottom