Flyknit Chukka Thread

Haven't been on this thread in a while and I was just curious,

now that the Flyknit Chukkas are using free soles, does this mean they stopped producing the chukka version?

How are the Flyknit frees doing saleswise?

Is $200 a good deal for these flyknit chukka neo Deadstock? Contemplating if I should get them. All the flyknits I've had are racers, trainers, lunar 1s, and Kobe 9s.

Is $200 a good deal for these flyknit chukka neo Deadstock? Contemplating if I should get them. All the flyknits I've had are racers, trainers, lunar 1s, and Kobe 9s.
i'd pay $200 for those, what size? i need a 10
nerd.gif

Which one do you think is better guys? Can't decide.

View media item 1131860

OR

View media item 1131802

Why "or" ? Why not "AND" ? ESPECIALLY if you're getting both for around $200. It's pretty much a steal, considering how much more difficult they are to find nowadays for a price around retail.

But if you absolutely had to choose one pair, you can't really go wrong with either. If this will be your first pair of Flyknits, I recommend going for the Midnight Fogs since the Flyknit material is more defined and visible on those. The Turqs on the other hand are a bit more versatile. Both clean colorways, both look good, it ultimately boils down to which looks better to you.

Thanks you guys! This won't be my first flyknit pair, I can assure you that haha. I already have 2 flyknit trainers, 4 racers, 1 kobe 9 elite highs, and 2 kobe 9 ID MC lows on the way. I might just go with the black ones, because it's more versatile like you said.

Fogs for sure
Someone find me a sz 14-15 please!
I'm a size 15, and it's hard finding the size.

Lucky to score a pair. But still on the hunt and can't find any. 
Size 14 is really hard to find...only ones are, if lucky, in EU websites (hhv.de.com).....not to mention size15, good luck !!!!!!

Right now @ NDC size 14 Burgundys

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunar-flyknit-chukka-shoe/pid-721945/pgid-656200

Midnight Fogs in 14/15.....
mad.gif

Last edited:
man ive been tryin to sell some of my first release chukkas for $200 when they were DS but nobody wanted them so i ended up wearing them all. and as for me. NEOS > Fogs. they remind me of the AJ 11 space jams.

just copped my first pair of flyknit chukkas and was wondering if there was anyway to keep that heel tab from digging into your achilles tendon? other than that probably one of the most comfortable shoes that I own.

just copped my first pair of flyknit chukkas and was wondering if there was anyway to keep that heel tab from digging into your achilles tendon? other than that probably one of the most comfortable shoes that I own.
that happens with mine too.. i was thinking about just wearing socks that can cover that area .. or maybe tie the laces a bit looser on the top.. very comfortable shoes except for that one small part

that happens with mine too.. i was thinking about just wearing socks that can cover that area .. or maybe tie the laces a bit looser on the top.. very comfortable shoes except for that one small part
+1, I agree with you guys completely. 

Nike should sell socks specifically for these shoes lmao

Back
Top Bottom