Flyknit Chukka Thread

Honestly, I don't see purple either but I've never seen the shoes in person so who knows maybe there are purple insoles (?).

At any rate I'd probably wear them with purple anyway because  I like that combo now for some reason.

Is it just me? I don't see the purple.. it's an all olive shoe.
There isn't any purple in the shoe.  The lighter green can kind of look grayish/purplish, but that is just if your mind thinks its purple.  They are just light green/dark green weave with an olive colored insole.  

my fault, i had a really old comment that got stuck to my new post. apology for any confusion. was referring to the green and purple flyknit free from a few pages back... some how, that comment never got deleted.

Hey guys, quick sizing question.

I wear 8.5 in Flyknit Trainers (padded), racers and L1-3, 8 in Lunar Chukkas, and 7 in FSBs.

What size should i get in the Lunarmax Chukkas? Do they fit the same as the FSBs?

Hey guys, quick sizing question.

I wear 8.5 in Flyknit Trainers (padded), racers and L1-3, 8 in Lunar Chukkas, and 7 in FSBs.

What size should i get in the Lunarmax Chukkas? Do they fit the same as the FSBs?
i dont own the max chukka since their damn expensive but from what I've seen and read they appear to fit the same as the Lunar Chukkas do just with a visible air unit in the back. Im fairly positive the upper is the exact same and thats really what makes the shoe fit big/small since the Lunar sole comes pretty standard. 

i dont own the max chukka since their damn expensive but from what I've seen and read they appear to fit the same as the Lunar Chukkas do just with a visible air unit in the back. Im fairly positive the upper is the exact same and thats really what makes the shoe fit big/small since the Lunar sole comes pretty standard. 
Thanks. They can be had for pretty cheap on ebae now. I did a search and found some deals in my FSB size, but since you say they fit like the lunars i'm out of luck..

Finally got my pair in and they are super comfortable. I want to get another one but I don't know how I feel about the blue or reds.  I have them both in cart though. 

This is my favorite shoe I wear daily. super light weight and comfortable. shoe string are made with great materials.

Hey does anyone know where I can pick up some frees in the dark gray/platinum or the gold trophy in like a 9.5 or 10? I've looked everywhere that has been mentioned in the past 30 pages of this thread and nothing! No US sites have them and I've checked some international sites as well and no luck..any help would be great

Question for anyone in here that owns the previous flyknit chukka lunarlon versions...How do you guys store your shoes? Shoe trees? I'm trying to keep these in best condition possible and wondering if there are any tips on storing your shoes when not wearing them. Also, how durable have your lunarlon chukka's been over time? Thanks in advance for any info or thoughts.

I silently judge anyone who puts shoe trees into flyknits.

But seriously, you don't need shoe trees. Flyknit is basically polyester so it'll last, just keep it away from the elements (sun, rain, etc) and you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom