Flyknit Chukka Thread

Less than retail for sure. The Free soled Chukkas weren't popular enough to pay any sort of premium.
Yea... not a bad looking shoe/sole tho.

Nike was pushing the OG Free sole for a while.

Wonder how much are those sky blue/grey GR (not-HTM) Lunar Chukkas are worth now?

The only free sole chukkas i liked are the university golds. And i think theyre the only pair that didnt sit and go to discount if im not mistaken.

Yea... not a bad looking shoe/sole tho.

Nike was pushing the OG Free sole for a while.

Wonder how much are those sky blue/grey GR (not-HTM) Lunar Chukkas are worth now?
The squadron blue?  Those should go for over retail. One of the two pairs I kept, along with the black/white.

Wanting to get some free flyknit chukkas but I'm not sure which size to go with. I'm normally a size 11.5 with a regular width foot, but lots of reviews say to go down half a size. There's no where I can go to try these on, what should I go with?View media item 1807310

^ They're showing up at $225 this AM, weird. Def went live at $300 yesterday.

With swoosh they'd be a steal. 

Strange that 225 price tag is showing up for me too. Does anyone know when the white pair is available for purchase on Nike.com?

Saw it at $300 yesterday too. Wasn't surprised by the price so the $225 price now actually looks pretty reasonable/good. Thought they were horrendous before but I've warmed up to them after more pics and actually like the look in the on feet pics that have released.

Back
Top Bottom