=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

what size are you? 36 seems pretty short...

These are a size 10. I have to lace them up tight, but that's the way I wear my Flyknits. I like that secure fit.

To me, the stock laces are a bit too long for a 5 eyelet shoe.

Like a dummy I didn't even think to take a look at the laces while I was at the mall lol, wearing my flyknits at that! I have yet to wear them tied though so it's not like they bothered me much, once I start running in them though I'll revisit this.

Also a quick comparison of the volt vs. electric green(felt silly getting the pic so this is all I got)

Both are on that pure platinum base which really lightens the appearance of the volt/electric green. I'm happier with my volts over electric greens after seeing them at the same time, mainly because of the non-dark midsole paired with a white bottom on a bright upper. The volt color combination flows better IMO.

***Sorry to quote the picture, but the ones on the right are the womens correct? I prefer that color over the electric green. So i want to be sure before i go ahead and order a pair(If I even find them lol)***

Last edited:
Maybe the sport turquoise needs a lace swap to make them pop more. I'm thinking black or sport turquoise.~

These are a size 10. I have to lace them up tight, but that's the way I wear my Flyknits. I like that secure fit.

To me, the stock laces are a bit too long for a 5 eyelet shoe.
good call, i'm a 8.5 and i usually get 48's i think. that info will be good if i decide to change laces.

Like a dummy I didn't even think to take a look at the laces while I was at the mall lol, wearing my flyknits at that! I have yet to wear them tied though so it's not like they bothered me much, once I start running in them though I'll revisit this.

Also a quick comparison of the volt vs. electric green(felt silly getting the pic so this is all I got)

Both are on that pure platinum base which really lightens the appearance of the volt/electric green. I'm happier with my volts over electric greens after seeing them at the same time, mainly because of the non-dark midsole paired with a white bottom on a bright upper. The volt color combination flows better IMO.

***Sorry to quote the picture, but the ones on the right are the womens correct? I prefer that color over the electric green. So i want to be sure before i go ahead and order a pair(If I even find them lol)***

No the ones on the left are men's electric greens & the ones on the right are my men's volts(the same volts in the rest of my pics for color reference.

Just a heads up to anybody still looking for volts... SA just had a restock online. I couldn't wait so I used the 15% coupon. Better than paying full retail.

Looks like rrs doesn't have the blue glows on back order anymore.. Hopefully mine ships tmmr

Awesome, yeah looks like it. I hope they do ship tomorrow. I usually get my stuff from them the next day. Wanted these since day 1, but glad I waited for the RRS price

the pure platinum x game royal gives it an inside-out look. I love the black liners on the fk. makes a seamless union w black socks.

Are there any retailers selling the Wolf Grey's in 7.5?  It seems like for all these new colorways, the smallest size available is 8.

tryin to hold off a little longer (for no particular reason) but all these pics being posted making me want them. damn you nike just when i said i was going to take a brief hiatus from buying shoes these popped up on my radar. i guess 2-5 pair of these then i'm done for a while.

how durable do you guys think these are? I bought a pair half a size down from my usual basketball size (10.5), because the size 10 had a more "sock-like" feel. And it feels good, but I'm worried that this tight of a fit might cause the upper to rip/wear out (specifically for me in the toe area). However, I mean, the shoe is supposed to fit pretty tight, right?

how durable do you guys think these are? I bought a pair half a size down from my usual basketball size (10.5), because the size 10 had a more "sock-like" feel. And it feels good, but I'm worried that this tight of a fit might cause the upper to rip/wear out (specifically for me in the toe area). However, I mean, the shoe is supposed to fit pretty tight, right?
Same size as you, I felt the 10 was more snug. However, throughout the day after your feet swells from standing, walking, etc., it made it very uncomfortable at the toe box area. I ended up sending them back and getting a 10.5.  Couldn't be more happier. 

Back
Top Bottom