=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Agreed the all white midsole makes the 444 to me.

I am not really feeling the stock picture on roadrunner/nike for the multis...but then you see this

and your like wow what a shoe

More red in the toe on this pic...just looks darker...i will be interested to see them when people get them though...because if they look like the real pic and not the stock pic...i will prob pick up a pair later down the road.

I wonder if EVERY pair will be unique/asymmetrical to the other?

Just a thought, I posted this in the other Flyknit thread, but it would be dope to make FK running groups within communities where NTers are local to eachother. 
tongue.gif
 would be sick if there was a way to set this up lol anyone down? 

Good looking out!  I'm a major Broshe, but looks like I'm a Flyguy as well now.  I grabbed some "South Beach" 1's at the outlet on Monday ($80) and love these things.  Having a 12.5 makes things pretty tough, usually NDC only (no coupons, TAX).  These ran me $125 delivered.  REALLY dig this multicolor.  REPPED.

Just a thought, I posted this in the other Flyknit thread, but it would be dope to make FK running groups within communities where NTers are local to eachother. 
tongue.gif

Nike stores set up group runs and there's a pretty big turnout. Not everyone is wearing Flyknits obviously but I've noticed that most of the people that show up are wearing newer Nikes. Might be easier for NTers to meet at the Nike stores...plus there's a lot more girls at the Nike store meets than there probably would be at a NT meet :tongue:.

I personally haven't participated but I just notice the crowds when I walk by a store in the evening.

tongue.gif

I try to make it out to Nike Run Club at least twice a season hahaha

One thing's for sure though... I wouldn't dare to wear my FKs to run in (unless I get a pair for under $80). :wow:

Last edited:
I try to make it out to Nike Run Club at least twice a season hahaha

One thing's for sure though... I wouldn't dare to wear my FKs to run in (unless I get a pair for under $80).
embarassed.gif
Nice! hahah Naw but I feel you. I would run in my FK1s but for trainers and racers I would only race in. And for FK1s I would not run too far=P minimal issues haha
tongue.gif

the womens multi is up for pre order on rrs also if anybody didnt see

Good eye. Called RRS for the second time today to change my order and grab a pair for my friend. The CSR people there are total sneakerheads too - ended up having a 5 minute off the record conversation about Flyknits, etc.

Is there any other pic of the woman multi color? on the RRS site they look better than the mens multi color...

Last edited:
I'm about to cop my first pair of flyknits and i saw the multi's on RRS the one thing i was thinking about was "i wonder how these would look from afar versus some of the more plain colored ones." Up close pics i've found online make them look like a no brainer. Anybody have thoughts on that?

Nike stores set up group runs and there's a pretty big turnout. Not everyone is wearing Flyknits obviously but I've noticed that most of the people that show up are wearing newer Nikes.

I've never participated in the Nike Run Club (although I would like to in the future), but I believe I read somewhere on Twitter that the people who participate in the Run Club get to test out some of the new Nike running shoes.

Last edited:
I've never participated in the Nike Run Club (although I would like to in the future), but I believe I read somewhere on Twitter that the people who participate in the Run Club get to test out some of the new Nike running shoes.

That is true. They have demo pairs of the latest marquee releases for you to run in. The last time I participated, they had the Sequoia F1s available to demo.

Agreed the all white midsole makes the 444 to me.

I am not really feeling the stock picture on roadrunner/nike for the multis...but then you see this

and your like wow what a shoe

More red in the toe on this pic...just looks darker...i will be interested to see them when people get them though...because if they look like the real pic and not the stock pic...i will prob pick up a pair later down the road.

its the same shoes in both these pictures? i was going to order this pair along with the mc racers but i didn't know how they actually look in person.

I was a little confused about the MCs too when I saw those newer pics where the upper looks more "pixelated". The earlier in person pics of the MCs that I've seen looked much more like the stock photo:

Was this version just an earlier sample, and we're getting the one with less red on the toe? I'd be pretty happy either way cuz I think both look dope, which is why I copped, but I'm curious what we're getting.

Also, has there ever been an in person/"real life" pic of the 444 colorway? I don't think I've ever seen one.

not sure how I feel about the MC ones. Still haven't bought my pair since I'm really swamped with work and will be on vacation soon.
Oh well. Let's see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom