=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

JuMp MaSter J & Chaz,

Glad you got your Multi's from Darkside......... I probably helped you out especially if it was a phone order :wink:

ILLustRAYt:
Long time no see........Sorry for the late reply bro, but your guess is as good as mine. We were offered the colorways of the F1s that just released LAST MINUTE. But if we happen to get offered that multi colorway, we would definitely take it.

B E R T U N O

+1 repped. Thanks for holding my pair of size 11s till I got there. The folks at Darkside got their customer service game on point.:pimp:

I just chatted with NDC about the Wave 3 colorways. She said that they would be releasing sometime this month. (Way to narrow it down, Nike) I asked for a colorway list. I'm not going to type all the colorways she gave me, but I will tell you that some from Wave 3 page 1 are missing.

For women: No 481, 333, 308
For men: No 881, 371, 509 and the mystery colorway (previously known as 444)

All of the colorways with a name are on NDC's list.

I just chatted with NDC about the Wave 3 colorways. She said that they would be releasing sometime this month. (Way to narrow it down, Nike) I asked for a colorway list. I'm not going to type all the colorways she gave me, but I will tell you that some from Wave 3 page 1 are missing.

good info, repped.

i hope eastbay releases them without the coupon exclusion.

JuMp MaSter J & Chaz,

Glad you got your Multi's from Darkside......... I probably helped you out especially if it was a phone order :wink:

ILLustRAYt:
Long time no see........Sorry for the late reply bro, but your guess is as good as mine. We were offered the colorways of the F1s that just released LAST MINUTE. But if we happen to get offered that multi colorway, we would definitely take it.

B E R T U N O

NP. I appreciate the reply. *fingers crossed

Though they are incomplete with the color descriptions, all mentioned cws are actually pictured on the first pg.

WMN:

MEN:

I also just chatted with an NDC rep, and they confirmed that these...

are, in fact, the "444s". I sent them the catalog pic and all.

These pics have me worried though.

It's either Nike scrapped the original and came up with something completely different, or the MCed tongue cw's color code was mixed up. I'm hoping for the latter.

Last edited:
NP. I appreciate the reply. *fingers crossed
Though they are incomplete with the color descriptions, all mentioned cws are actually pictured on the first pg.

WMN:

MEN:

I also just chatted with an NDC rep, and they confirmed that these...

are, in fact, the "444s". I sent them the catalog pic and all.

These pics have me worried though.

It's either Nike scrapped the original and came up with something completely different, or the MCed tongue cw's color code was mixed up. I'm hoping for the latter.
thanks for the info! I guess i'll hold out for the MCed tongue flyknits instead of getting the regular MCs

I'm aware that all the pictures are on page one, I was stating that the colorways without a color description aren't on the NDC list. Perhaps those pictured will go with Wave 4, as they are similar to the blue and pink pairs from that wave. Maybe they'll come out between now and September.

To be a mass produced, general release shoe, there are a lot of questions.

(I still don't believe that 444/mystery color is coming with the multi tongue. The picture for 440 has a multi tongue and it the real pair has the standard tongue)

Last edited:
I'm aware that all the pictures are on page one, I was stating that the colorways without a color description aren't on the NDC list. Perhaps those pictured will go with Wave 4, as they are similar to the blue and pink pairs from that wave. Maybe they'll come out between now and September.

To be a mass produced, general release shoe, there are a lot of questions.

(I still don't believe that 444/mystery color is coming with the multi tongue. The picture for 440 has a multi tongue and it the real pair has the standard tongue)

Thanks for the clarification.

By 440, you're referring to the WMN's cw, correct? If so, I just discovered there are two similar versions; one with the solid tongue (004) and other with the MCed tongue (440).

http://nikekichijoji.jp/blog/2013/06/post-71.php
554888-004 - WOLF GREY/GAME ROYAL/CLUB PINK/BLACK
SIZE/23-26cm
¥14,700(TAX IN)

Like I said, so many questions. Don't get me wrong, I think the multi's are beautiful. I just don't trust Nike after the Draft Day Kobe IV nightmare.

Just do it and give us final pictures Nike. And stop telling me about Twitter. (Old woman rant)

Like I said, so many questions. Don't get me wrong, I think the multi's are beautiful. I just don't trust Nike after the Draft Day Kobe IV nightmare.

Just do it and give us final pictures Nike. And stop telling me about Twitter. (Old woman rant)

THIS!!!

Just ordered for $170 :rolleyes I going to keep them unless I get can them for cheaper from somewhere else or even swap them for MC racers. Does FNL, Eastbay, etc. still restrict coupons on Flyknits?

Just ordered for $170
eyes.gif
I going to keep them unless I get can them for cheaper from somewhere else or even swap them for MC racers. Does FNL, Eastbay, etc. still restrict coupons on Flyknits?
The FNL $20 off $100 coupon code worked just fine on the Flyknit Chukkas. Not sure if it will work on the Ones, though.

Back
Top Bottom